Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Release - Fishbot Reloaded v1.4

Discussion on Release - Fishbot Reloaded v1.4 within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Release - Fishbot Reloaded v1.4

For Gaia Online

Hello all,

It's been a long time (a few years) since I've been in the bot writing business, but I've decided to start up once again. I wrote the other bots that follow in this one's wake, first being SD GaiaOnline Fishbot, which was then renamed to Fishbot Reloaded after I rewrote it (yes, I am niickz0rz. Now going by Psyk). This one kept the name, and I've been updating it via new versions.

For anyone interested in downloading my bot, and any of my future bots (including bots for Mousehunt, Farmville, etc.), I will be releasing them and updating them on my blog, located here:

If you have questions/comments, please post them there, as I will not be checking this forum regularly. Enjoy!