Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dog boss loot without killing boss

Discussion on dog boss loot without killing boss within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dog boss loot without killing boss

I don't take credits for this exploit.

The new bosses in the new instance Xibaluku drop cool things and all you that have done the instance knows that killing the Dog boss in the start of the instance doesnt drop any items you need the chest that is lockt up behind him. Well whats fun is that you can jump through the bars.

This is what i do with my Guardian:
  1. Climb all the way down till you hit the first mobs in the instance.
  2. Buff up with whatever you have and go defence stance.
  3. To get to the dog boss you need to go past a big boss. if you keep hugging the left wall you will not agro him. So hug the left wall and run pass him
  4. When you get inn to the dog boss room go left again and in to the first cave room to the left, that should deagro the dog.
  5. From there you run straight for the barn that have the chest.
  6. When standing infront of the barns you can see that on the right side there is a rock. sprint and jump between the 2 barns and on the rock,
  7. Your in! loot the chest.
  8. Die and do it again.
You will agro alot of boss doing this, so far there is only guardians that can do this. But if you have a guild member thats a guardian there is no problem. Let him agro and you loot.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2009, 02:59   #2

elite*gold: 25
awww oO thanks but it's not hard to kill a boss :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Spawn Coor for boss and mini boss.
07/24/2018 - EO Guides & Templates - 62 Replies
Behemoth Boss LVL 71: 500,772 Dark Marsh Ice Demon Boss (Forgot the lvl): 344, 621 Icyland FourTeeth Boss LVL 93: 1107, 962 Volcano Green Devil: Misty Marsh 700,400 811 ,664 darknight 66 darkmash
killing Boss in Temple of Cuatal
08/09/2009 - Grand Chase - 18 Replies
guys, how to kill Boss in Temple of Cuatal with Radial engine?(with sudden death hack) Formally i killed him, i can get his drop, but he is still alive and i can't complete dungeon!
[Easy Boss+Achievemnt] Azjol-Nerub 2nd Boss
02/27/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/onlythegre edy/unachieve.png What you need: -Mage/Rogue/Hunter -Good DPS How it works: After you kill the first boss, you should walk down a ramp to a platform, surrounded you should be alot of webs, the platform is the only rock and its circular. Further down the hill there are mobs, and below the web is the boss. What you do is you have the Mage attack the mobs (while everyone else stays on the Platform ) Then when they start coming towards...
Gold & Boss Loot Scam (No Banrisk)
09/16/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
So, ich hoffe mal das das nicht schon gepostet worden ist. In der Zeit in der ich mich hier aufhalte habe ich es noch nicht gesehen von daher wenn´s alt ist müllt mich zu, beleidigt & steinigt mich. Ich steh auf so´n Schei^^ http://trustical.tr.funpic.de/stuff/elitepvp/arro w.gif English First all you must do is before attacking a boss (This helps best if you are main tank) leave the group quickly and get first hit on the boss, it's all yours. Now a main tank hopefully (if you shot it as a...