So, what you'll need to do is:
1. Download this ->
(This is "Acrylic DNS Proxy", we use this to redirect GameGuard).
2. When installed, go to "Start -> All programs -> Acrylic DNS Proxy -> Config -> Edit Custom Hosts File.
3. At the far bottom (below this line 127.0.0.1 localhost), add this : 184.108.40.206 update.nprotect.net
Then save and exit.
4. Now go back to the config folder where you found the Edit hosts file, this time though you want to press "Restart Acrylic Service".
5. Now, open your network configuration:
Controlpanel -> Network and Internet -> Network Connections -> Click on whichever connection you use to connect to the internet -> Properties -> Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) -> Properties
6. Now, you should have a window infront of you that looks something like the picture below. Click "Use following DNS-server addresses" and add "127.0.0.1" to the first field. Leave the second one blank and then press OK.
Now you're done and can play PSO2 again with the trainer
As I said though, this is temporary. The GameGuard server you guys are connecting to here is my own personal server.
We wont continue to use this later on, we'll find something better to use for that instead.
Originally Posted by SZiaDaN
It's old, yes.
But if you knew that it worked before seeing it in our private forum, then how come you still can't use CE?
Btw, that isn't even the only way you can bypass GG.
Either way, stop spamming in this thread.
because i wanted to see if you would just say it. but you don't LOL