Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade non tradables

Discussion on Trade non tradables within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade non tradables

I have heard that you can trade non tradables.
Do u know how it works?
Old 12/26/2008, 17:11   #2

ok its fixed so it wont work
Old 07/17/2009, 00:48   #3

no i dont know how it work and i guess someone must know how it work.some with the idea should come out and show the community how it work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Trade hack...TRADE EVEN SB ITEMS !!!
09/15/2010 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 36 Replies
so here i'm going to post my little tutorial ^^ "ingredients" : 1.WPE Pro 2.Basic knowledge of WPE 3.GOOD soulbound items (best --> something like q items because they dont have any min. level ;) 4.a low level char (the one who gets the good SB item) 5.a high level char (the one who have the good SB item)
Account Trade -The Black Market opening/no acc trade in this Forum !!!
10/14/2007 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/images/tbmopening.gif ger: Wir haben uns nun entschlossen die Account/Item/Gold (etc.) Trades im Forum wieder zu tolerieren. Anders als früher gibt es nun eine komplette Kategorie für die Angebote und Suche von Trades. In dem Black Market forum darf jeder user seine Angebote/Suche posten, unteranderem hat auch jeder die Berechtigung seinen eigenen Thread zu schließen sobald der Deal erledigt ist. Bitte postet alle Trades absofort in dem "The Black Market"...