Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]T4 waypoints for War Teleporter

Discussion on [RELEASE]T4 waypoints for War Teleporter within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE]T4 waypoints for War Teleporter

This has every waypoint for each T4 zone

They are listed by zone and include:

All battle objectives

All keeps

All chapter camps (ORDER ONLY)

A few PQs.. I don't PQ much.

Here is a pic of the naming format I used.

PS: I reccomend using Pickled's Merge DAT program so you don't use your current waypoints.

PPS: I hope to just start this off and get others to contribute. One day I would like my DAT file to contain for order and destruction:

t1, t2, t3, and t4
objectives
keeps
camps
pqs
tome unlocks (beasts of interest)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2008, 15:57   #2

elite*gold: 214
good locations

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] How to Create a Teleporter!
02/14/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 12 Replies
Hey, i know how hard it is to create a teleporter for some people... so i decided to create a sql and show you how to do it... Hope you like. INSERT INTO `cq_action` VALUES ('id 0', 'id 1', '0000', '0101', '1020010', 'Hello~my~Name~is~Kayla~i~can~Teleport~you~to~any~ map!'); INSERT INTO `cq_action` VALUES ('id 1', 'id 2', '0000', '0102', '0', 'I~want~to~go~to~*what ever map name you want here*. id 4'); INSERT INTO `cq_action` VALUES ('id 2', 'id 3', '0000', '0102', '0',...
[RELEASE][OPEN-SOURCE] Nostale Bot mit Waypoints
08/22/2010 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 35 Replies
Naja wieder der Name schon sagt gebe ich euch meinen Grindbot inclusive Source Code. :p Da ich keinen Char habe der über Level 20 ist kann ich nicht sagen wie es sich beim Wiederbeleben auswirkt (bei unter Level 20 muss man ja beim Wiederbeleben auf Zurück klicken) Was kann er alles: - Kämpfen - Looten - Healen - Weglaufen - Auto wiederbeleben
[Release]CO2Latro -- plvling bot, autopotter, waypoints (background multiclient)
07/17/2009 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 441 Replies
CO2Latro <-- DEAD Sir Hooksalot <-- ALIVE hooker.dll <-- ALIVE Sir Hooksalot Usage: Step 1) Have ur conquer client/clients running. Step 2) Select the one you wanna bot with in the list of character names Step 3) Go to the Bot Tab... select the bot u wanna use.
[RELEASE] Every Teleporter Translated.
04/26/2009 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm Murtah and I would like to release this Sql script to Translate every Teleporter in the server :D It also adds another map to some of the Teleporters called ElephantHill. I'll Attach a Script to put Monsters into Elephant Hill Aswell. These monsters will have my version of the AutoEP System Attached to them. I'll also put that on this Post Just incase you dont already have it ^^ Dont forget to Thankme if you like this :P