This looks amazing, I just hope I can get it to work
I am having the same problem that gamecity had:
"Whenever I press f8 or start the program, all my character does is turn or turn around. He targets enemy mobs but he doesn't pull. What's worse is that even if mobs hit him, he doesn't attack. He just keeps turning around."
I'm using 1.2.1 1024x768 version, windowed mode. This is what I did:
1) Deleted old interface/user folders. Replaced with the respective folders from ChaHhan
2) Renamed the ChaHhan exe (used my character name, markhaine)
3) Open config, used AutoIt while in windowed mode to get all the proper values-- The preset values you had were mostly correct, just had to edit 2 color values. Set up my skills ingame to match the config file.
4) Ran the exe file markhaine.exe
5) Stopped the exe file by right-click closing it from the system tray
6) Ran restarter.exe (but I got the error where restarter would close WAR. I saw you said to start it without restarter if this happens... so I have been starting it using only markhaine.exe)
7) Started WAR in windowed mode, ran markhaine.exe. Positioned near mobs and hit F8 to begin
Still the character spins and spins, targetting but not attacking. I also tried to set Rotation to 0, but my character still spins.... is there a problem that the config file is not being read by the exe?