Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 03:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

C# WAR Radar+ Source

Old   #16
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
I was updating this project and it's offsets in our Framework but there were too many people complaining that "we were stealing the software" (even though it's been released freely with sourcecode) so i removed it again since it's so horrible for so many people that i invest my time.
Im sorry for those, who vague to blame you for somthing you are design by you self and offer for free. As for me - i found WarRadar very intresting, neverless its simplicity. Its still a big puzzle for me - how you manage to get those offsets for table of entities

Old   #17
Playing around with WarRadar i've noticed - there are 20%-30% of objects i can see in real world but they are not represented on radar. Anyone got workaround for it?
Old   #18
Don't works for me, an errors appear when i try to open the exes (i'm in windows vista) and if i open it in administrator mode it opens correctly but it says that he guess the game is not running or something like that....

What i'm doing wrong?
Old   #19

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 6/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,306
Looks sweet. But if you were hooking directx and draw this map ingame, it would be IMBA!