Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Requiem MOD + HS Bypass

Discussion on [Release] Requiem MOD + HS Bypass within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 01/24/2009, 08:42   #256

elite*gold: 0
I'm going to take apart and reverse engineer HackShield.
And post it here in a new blog:

I'll may or may not post any "bypass", or work around.
But should be enough info to code your own.

I think it is pretty simple internally (much simpler then nProtect anyhow).
I've just started on it, so nothing there as of this writing.

And, if any one has been RE'ing recently and want to contribute feel free to comment there, and or PM me here.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/26/2009, 19:55   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeMan411 View Post
Lol, thinking the same as you there. Requiem is boring when you can't screw around.

Thanks for the Bypass M4drat, was fun while it lasted......
Yeah...and in past i was sorry about it, that not all hacks were public...

if u look at other game-threads at elitepvpers.com u see tutorials to hacks..and everythng u can hack is downloadable..

and the most HACKS are still working.although they are public !!

most of the talented guys here are showing that they CAN do it...and nothing else..just showing around..i have the biggest *****...

dont flame me now..its just my oppinion, that there is more fun if everybody can cheat the game..thats the sense of a community ?
Old 01/27/2009, 08:24   #258

Thanks,

I updated my blog with a small post.
Mostly it's moved to this good thread here:
(mod, hope it's okay to post this link)

It's the most technical thread I could find. Although here is a great thread here:

If you can read Thai, please translate the key reverse engineering and info parts of that thread.

If you are a coder, you can start working on your own bypass/handler, or emulator for HS..

P.S. If you know of active threads with solid info in them, please post the URL (or PM me with them and I'll throw them on on the blog)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/28/2009, 16:47   #259

Funny, propably have gotten more information about reverse engineering from these 2 post of Sirmabus than rest of the post under the tag of requiem together. This is the kind of information that I appriciate and find very usefull for it teaches me to do stuff on my own. Not trying **** enyone off, just trying to point the way to the people who know how to do stuff and hopefully are willing to teach others too. Not saying that I wouldn't have found enything else usefull from this forum (there have been / are plenty of usefull things here, many just not that good for learning to do stuff on your own.)
Old 01/30/2009, 08:05   #260

I agree with Jhq on this one. Theres a few good hacks & programs on this forum for requiem, but hardly any tutorials or the like. Keep up the good work Sirmabus!
Old 01/31/2009, 18:30   #261

This Work or Not >_>
Old 01/31/2009, 19:23   #262

read the posts? try it out?
Old 02/17/2009, 20:44   #263

its not working update it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02/17/2009, 20:52   #264

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmause View Post
its not working update it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why don't you try to create a new one rather than leeching and then demanding updates? People make stuff on here in their free time, so you don't just go demanding people to do stuff cause you can't be bothered yourself.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/19/2009, 22:18   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layka0 View Post
Why then dont u post a link to an attack speed hack too
which can be easily figured out
i tried to use this but i can't
Old 02/20/2009, 09:27   #266

but it dosent work on lates patch'es ... upload it to 153 to work
Old 02/22/2009, 16:16   #267

Quote:
Originally Posted by piui View Post
but it dosent work on lates patch'es ... upload it to 153 to work
Why to idiots like you keep posting this ****? Read the damm posts already. Mailman doesn't play the game anymore, and therefore doesn't create the bypass anymore. So why don't you leechers get off your *** and make one yourself rather than demanding others update the old one?
Old 02/22/2009, 17:27   #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeMan411 View Post
Why to idiots like you keep posting this ****? Read the damm posts already. Mailman doesn't play the game anymore, and therefore doesn't create the bypass anymore. So why don't you leechers get off your *** and make one yourself rather than demanding others update the old one?
you shouldnt make a fuss on the real requiem forums calling for bans for exploitation and cheating about someone wanting to run the game twice on one pc and use the same naem you use here while you do it. the gms do raed this site too yo know
Old 02/23/2009, 07:43   #269

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpforuandme View Post
you shouldnt make a fuss on the real requiem forums calling for bans for exploitation and cheating about someone wanting to run the game twice on one pc and use the same naem you use here while you do it. the gms do raed this site too yo know
Asking for bans for playing the game twice?

lol, I've never posted anything like that. And I've actualy replied to people asking how to dual boot on the official forums, threads were deleted though.

And secondly, I don't use this username on there, so must be a different guy.
Old 02/23/2009, 13:50   #270

lol cpforuandme, i wonder if you can relate :P hehe but back on topic, has anyone had any progress breaking this new hacksheild? ive made so many cool changes on my script i wanna try them out badly