Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 18:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Title] The Lead Lopper (and others for guild leaders)

Discussion on [Title] The Lead Lopper (and others for guild leaders) within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Title] The Lead Lopper (and others for guild leaders)

Well I got bored in Tor Anoc cos we where winning to easy so I though why not test a little.

I noticed that when you get locked in the lava and die the text says:

You been killed by decker (or what ever your name is)

So that would mean you killed yourself. And if you are a guild leader then you would have killed a guild leader. I got this idea from someone on this site saying that if you could live drain yourself you would get the title. But being Disiple of kain i couldnt.

So yeah it works.

To get the title for killing guild leaders:
1.) Be bored =)
2.) Be guild leader
3.) Jump in the Lava in Tor Anoc (or anywhere else it says; you been killed by you)
4.) Rise and rep

- decker
Old 10/22/2008, 16:41   #2

how many kills does it take?
Old 10/22/2008, 17:40   #3
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Moved into Guide-Section.
Old 11/28/2008, 13:29   #4

10 times

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Top Leaders [Request]
03/31/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 7 Replies
I've been possibly looking for someone to do an edit that will give you the special aura that are around on the server.. For example The top guild leader aura Top deputy leader guild aura.. monthly pk aura etc. I was wondering if someone could do an edit that will allow me to get one of those..? Prefberley the green deputy one? :P
Title von Guild Wars Fenstern
01/03/2010 - GW Bots - 2 Replies
Hi, ich versuche gerade die letzten Züge des Winterevents zu nutzen und mit mehrer Accounts gleichzeitig den Polar-Bot von Syc0n (link) zu nutzen. Das hat mir 3 Accounts auch wunderbar funktioniert, die ich mit dem Allbekannten Multiclient 2.2 geöffnet habe. Diese waren alles mit dem Multiclientpatch von der gwca-source page gefixt. Nun hätte ich ihn gerne aber mit 5 Accounts laufen, theoretisch wäre dass mit Multiaccount auch kein Problem, allerdings schaffe ich es nicht die letzten...
[WTS] Account including all 4 campaigns + Wisdom Title [3] + Treasure title [near 3]
09/06/2009 - Guild Wars Trading - 6 Replies
: Hi, I'm sellin an Account including all 3 campaigns & EOTN. It has no characters on it except an PvP Elementalist. There are some green items and materials on storage, and 11 golden rin relicts It's not plaync-bounded!! I'm open for offers. (ectos, zkeys, rare pets or rare items only) Contact: ..: 195759396
How edit topic title? New title.
09/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Since forum turned vbulletin, i cant edit topic title
Assigning Deputy Leaders in your Guild
04/22/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 24 Replies
For those who asked what is the bug to assign more deputy leaders for your guild. Simple and easy. Since I am a nice guy to say it out besides all those asswipes out there who wont say it out. All you need to do is assign up to 5 deputy leaders when it say all positions are filled. Quit guild and go back in and assign up to 5 more deputy leaders. Keep doing it so until everyone in your guild are deputy leaders. If it does not work, try donating cash or do it after the server...