Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Marauder Speed Exploit

Discussion on Marauder Speed Exploit within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Marauder Speed Exploit

Flee will cancel charge and make you run at only flee speed. If you use flee and then charge, they both remain and will let you run faster than a mounted player. It makes it nice for getting the artifact first.
Old 03/04/2009, 17:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
its nothing new .. also works for the white lion

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EXPLOIT]Scroll Bug and speed bug..
12/09/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 28 Replies
Well there is a bug that allow you to have many scrolls and drugs on yourself at 1 timem check this vid i will show all YouTube - Silkroad Online - Speed Bug Tutorial (Marvelous) I DIDN'T make this, i just shared with you all :P
[Exploit]Attack speed of ND in TG without ND
12/18/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 12 Replies
I've been messing around in tg and found something cool Its probaly for people who cannot afford to buy ND or NightDevil for tg *only works for rb i've only tried it with a warr maybe it'll work for a tro too So this is what you do,
Hunter Run Speed Exploit
02/05/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Hey, you can bug out one of the hunter talents, pathfinding, by logging in and out continusly while having aspect of the pact on. The extra speed increase you get from pathfinding stacks on itself with each log on, so in the end i had 500% run speed going. So heres what to do: YOU MUST BE HUNTER FOR THIS AND HAVE THE PATHFINDING TALENT MAXED OUT! Then, you turn on ASpect of the pact and log in and out of the game (takes a decent amount of times, the more you do it the faster you go).
speed macros, exploit cooldowners,how??
08/28/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
there has been a big discussion on the swg boards latley abuout this one, is there anyone that know how its done or have any idea so that i can start testing??