Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Hero OnLine Notification for iPhone

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
[Release] Hero OnLine Notification for iPhone

Dear users i'm near the end of finishing Hero OnLine Notification for iPhone software. No you think wtf is that right ? Well i made a small **** of software that looks if your Hero OnLine Windows / Process is ON, if not then you will get an notification to your iPhone using

What you need to do is go to make an account then go to Export widget then click on Romantic design then to the rgiht corner you will get an html code in a box i want you to cut out the api hash you get there, Print screen uploaded on .

Remember to download the app from App Store. Install it and login to the app on you iPhone. Now be sure to accept the Notification alarm of the app, Go to Settings and then Notifications and add if it's not added.

The software has 3 boxes,
1 from = Write your name or something that you will understand that it's about the game.
2 message = enter a message that you will understand why you got the notification to you iPhone.
3 api = The Hashed api you got from the

Now you are all set to use it. Please try it before you use it and the Game Window of hero online must be on before you start the software.

Download at

hero online, heroonline, heroonlinerelease