Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] WARnario - FIGHTING Scenario Bot

Discussion on [RELEASE] WARnario - FIGHTING Scenario Bot within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 10/13/2008, 09:20   #91

elite*gold: 0
1.27 released.. and good night X_x..
Old 10/13/2008, 09:38   #92

I know this sounds stupid, but how do I get the dwarf image in the middle of the 2 hotbars? or is that not necessary?
Old 10/13/2008, 17:03   #93

dunno why but doesn't work for me. it loads to scen but just opens the social page and not move...
Old 10/13/2008, 17:20   #94

Yeah I have AutoIT installed so I just recompiled it Max. I have dabbled with a few noob scripts but nothing as fancy as this.
hehe

I will try 1.27 tonight! Looking forward to it buddy. Again, thanks for all the work you have put into this. If configured/screen setups are right, It definitely works.
Old 10/13/2008, 17:22   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastDance View Post
I know this sounds stupid, but how do I get the dwarf image in the middle of the 2 hotbars? or is that not necessary?
Don't sweat the dorf image or time, it's not necessary. Just make sure all 4 bars are in the lower left for the most part and it should work.
Old 10/13/2008, 17:23   #96

Quote:
dunno why but doesn't work for me. it loads to scen but just opens the social page and not move...
Does the social window ever close? Or does it stay open all the time? It should pop/close from time to time while running the scenario. That is normal. If it stays open and does not close that is not normal and something on your end is not set up right maybe?
Old 10/13/2008, 17:29   #97

`Same problem. With an older version my character followed the others, but now, it just loads the scenario, displays the social pannel, and don't move. If I make him die, he doesn't release, and when he leaves the scenario, it just spams some hotkeys, but doesn't reload a scenario.

In my opinion, I definitely need a screenshot of a typical screen configuration, as you did with the hotkey bars...

Thank you for all that work by the way...
Old 10/13/2008, 17:58   #98

i really wonder why it all works only for one scenario. he wont join 2nd one, and iam sure ive set things up right.

anyone else having this problem?
Old 10/13/2008, 18:46   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny05 View Post
i really wonder why it all works only for one scenario. he wont join 2nd one, and iam sure ive set things up right.

I do.
Old 10/13/2008, 18:59   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCountry View Post
Does the social window ever close? Or does it stay open all the time? It should pop/close from time to time while running the scenario. That is normal. If it stays open and does not close that is not normal and something on your end is not set up right maybe?
nope the social window doesn't close. i've check everything =(
Old 10/13/2008, 19:25   #101

Same problem here, i disabled the social window with /addon but it doesnt matter... the bot just tabs through the friendly players and does nothing..
Old 10/13/2008, 19:25   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny05 View Post

ya it run now for only one scenario, but i am happy, after 23 new versions the bot did what he need to do
Old 10/13/2008, 19:39   #103

Quote:
I was just able to move it like anything else in the UI. It's not necessary though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durukan View Post
Same problem here, i disabled the social window with /addon but it doesnt matter... the bot just tabs through the friendly players and does nothing..
Something is wrong with your configuration file then. This bot will NOT work properly unless it knows what screen resolution you're running WAR at, and what UI scale.
Old 10/13/2008, 19:54   #104

The screen resolution and the ui scale is setted right... i did everything you told us in the readme and so on... i tested now with 1.26 and he followed the others but didnt release nor close the social window nor requeue
Old 10/13/2008, 21:17   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durukan View Post
The screen resolution and the ui scale is setted right... i did everything you told us in the readme and so on... i tested now with 1.26 and he followed the others but didnt release nor close the social window nor requeue
To the social window problem: Then it's not configured properly.

To the 1.26 thing: 1.27 has been out for the past 12 hours..

To the requeue thing: It *does* requeue for me, but I am looking into this issue.