Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE] WARnario - FIGHTING Scenario Bot

Old   #181

elite*gold: 0
not sure if that's the way it works but for me it pretty much moves around the camera a lot, types follow and that's it. it nearly never attacks anything. any advice on this?
log mostly says friendly is good, enemy is bad, i'm not dying.

Old   #182

same here, camera spins alot arround, sometimes he follows someone.

Old   #183

If your first skill is not a ranged skill, the bot will almost never attack anything. It can't, the enemy is out of range.

The spinning around is completely intended. You don't honestly think I did 10 hours of testing and didn't notice that, do you?
Old   #184

first skill is either doombolt or eagle eye. last problem i had (playing at 1280x1024) was the bot not targeting players to follow so it timed out of the scenario.

when i choose a groupmember and it started following it kinda worked but fired like two spells during the whole 15 minutes.

might be a problem with my config.
what exactly is that close to black x,y setting for? as it doesn't open the social window for me where i set the coords for.

Old   #185

ive got a ranged char. the spinning results from random clicking on the screen by the script. ive tested now many resolutions and many setups, still the same.
Old   #186

ok. When i am come back i will try 1.43. If it doesnt work i will change my resolution....
Old   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeytumbler View Post
ive got a ranged char. the spinning results from random clicking on the screen by the script. ive tested now many resolutions and many setups, still the same.
The spinning is intentional.

/shakehead
Old   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXiMiUS View Post
The spinning is intentional.

/shakehead
omg, this was just on word i misunderstood.

im still testing, thx so far.
Old   #189

ok, now tried it for 4 or 5 scenarios and here is my new problem: the score list after the scenario wont be closed, so in the next scenario it covers the space where the enemy is shown or my mates (dont know if mades matter). and the social box opens after sometimes, but it never closes, like the score box.
Old   #190

don't have problems like that, but it still doesn't start following correctly in phoenix gate for example and like never attacks a target.

as it wasn't answered yet, may i ask again what the "near to black" coordinate is for again?
i took a coord which is nearly always black even if it is in front of a very bright background.
but i never saw the social window open so maybe it's about the scenario party window?

started running a bit better after i turned on "click through self" which got disabled when i reinstalled but it's still not working like it could be i guess.

will keep searching for errors on my side
Old   #191

1.43 works. Everythings work !!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks man. Congratulations !!!!
Old   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by miaublah View Post
don't have problems like that, but it still doesn't start following correctly in phoenix gate for example and like never attacks a target.

as it wasn't answered yet, may i ask again what the "near to black" coordinate is for again?
i took a coord which is nearly always black even if it is in front of a very bright background.
but i never saw the social window open so maybe it's about the scenario party window?

started running a bit better after i turned on "click through self" which got disabled when i reinstalled but it's still not working like it could be i guess.

will keep searching for errors on my side
The eye socket of the skull is the darkest part of the social window. Transparent isn't sufficiently dark enough.

Just so you all know, I am working on 1.44, but currently all I'm going to fix is errors I personally notice, or errors you send me SCREENSHOTS of. Seriously. If you can't get the bot to work, and you don't think you can fix the problem yourself, send me a screenshot OF the problem OCCURING. Otherwise, your problem will probably NOT get as much attention as you would like. Thank you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #193

bot works good so far, but there is one problem left.

when the scenario has ended, it wont close the scenario overview window and will even sometimes move it. when this happens it is possible that it you cant join a scenario anymore. it would be best if the bot simply closes that window once it pops up
Old   #194

thats the same problem ive got, the score list and the social. if you would tell us some more about your bot maybe it would be easier for us to tell you what is not working.

the more scenarios are played the more buttons or windows are up, the score list, the social window, the you-are-idleing-for-a-minute button.
Old   #195

same problem with the stats window