[Template] Squig Herder
PvP build, your three top stats will be:
* Ballistic Skill = adds to ranged DPS
* Toughness = reduces incoming DPS
* Wounds = adds to hit points
The 25 points will be placed as follows: (There will be a few extra points from RvR rewards, however we will not use them here)
15 in "Quick Shootin"
Buy the following skills in the Quick Shootin tree for one point each:
* Run Away
* Da Waaagh is Strong
* Rotten Arrer
Shootin Wif Da Win0d
* Behind Ya
* Arrer o' Mork
Skills in the tree you do not buy: "Splinterin Arrers"
The last 4 points will be put in the "Big Shootin" tree. Any additional points should also be placed in "Big Shootin", there is no reason to buy the bottom or second to the bottom skill in the tree.
80 RvR points to be placed in:
* Marksmen level 1 = 1 point
* Marksmen level 2 = 3 points
* Marksmen level 3 = 6 points
* Marksmen level 4 = 10 points
* Marksmen level 5 = 14 points
* Fortitude level 1 = 1 point
* Fortitude level 2 = 3 points
* Fortitude level 3 = 6 points
* Sharp Shooter level 1 = 2 points
* Sharp Shooter level 2 = 4 points
* Sure Shot level 1 = 5 points
* Sure Shot level 2 = 10 points
* Sure Shot level 3 = 15 points
The purpose of this build is to put out massive ranged AOE damage as well as easily soloing targets in PvP.
Here are the planned active morale skills:
* Level 1 = Point Blank
* Level 2 = Squig Goo
* Level 3 = Explosive Shots
* Level 4 = Arrer O' Mork
Slotted Tactics can be changed "on the fly", as long as you are not in combat. Since there are 5 quick slots available, I would set each set to a different use. One for PvP fight, one for PvP heal, one for PvE Group, and one for PvE solo. Here is my set for a "PvP fight":
* Steady Aim
* Strength in Numbas
* Da Waaagh iz Strong
* Shootin' Wif Da Wind
With this build you will be significantly OP.
If you look at EVERY core skill in the "Quick Shootin" tree, you will notice that you can use them all "on the move". Being able to fling massive AOE damage at a range of 100,(increased from 65 feet to 100 feet with "Shootin Wif Da Wind") AND being able to do this on the move, makes this build OP compared to other classes. Being overly mobile makes your survivability, and ability to lay down DPS on a target, honestly unfair to the other classes.