Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tingle, what happened to your post?

Discussion on Tingle, what happened to your post? within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tingle, what happened to your post?

You made some thread about making a teleport program or something, and I asked you a question in it. I'm not sure what happened but I'm still curious if you would be able to tell me what magnitude the values are for runspeed. Does 30 runspeed in game = 300 runspeed value for where the data is saved?or .3? or 30000?
Old 10/01/2008, 09:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
ehe... PM would of done it and yes i answer PMs if they arnt stupid.

but to your question,
i wont tell you or anyone els in public how the value is handeld and what addresses it uses ect... but i can give you a hint.

the value is very small and unlike other games it calculates...

hope that helped i wont give anything els :>