Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mourkain temple exploit afk/dps usen

Discussion on Mourkain temple exploit afk/dps usen within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1438
Mourkain temple exploit afk/dps unseen

Mourkain temple exploit afk/dps unseen

UPDATE
This tree was so easy you could basically walk into this exploit, not 2-3 hours after I posted this here it was fixed, no longer possibe!

Mourkain temple is without doubt the best lvling pvp spot for the 11-21 grind.

If you want to afk unseen and use an afk bot this is great because when people look on map you look like your in battle or at very least running to the fight ( unless they stare at map whole game).

The coolest thing about this is you can dps enemy players and they cannot even see you lol. That way you wont be flagged for no dmg at end or hell just go with a caster and pwn people.

Guide:
Go to this tree on the destruction side and jump around the roots where the arrow is duh, sometimes you end up in the tree just keep jumping around and you fall in water.

Swim around the edge you can see that you are now under the terrain

This is the best spot to go to, you will get rp/exp even when fights on the order side .

LOL fight right above me you can see an order dude, i can throw my weapon at him and for some wierd reason I have a tier 2 morale ability ready even though I have not been hit and I just threw my axe like 10 times wtf?

Another shot of fight above me
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2008, 21:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
Kannste das in nem Video vllt. Posten ? Ich raffs irgendwie nicht... wär nett !

Dank dir!

Hab alles versucht...is das gefixt ???
Old 09/25/2008, 23:22   #3

Zurzeit klappts noch wurde aber schon mehr mal Reportet also wahr. baldiger Fix
Old 09/26/2008, 19:50   #4

ZEig mal wie... es funzt ums verrecken nich teh .(
Old 09/26/2008, 21:38   #5

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,683
Den baum gibt es nicht...
Old 09/26/2008, 23:31   #6

Doch....... der is ... wenn du richtung Morkain läufst... nicht hoch .. sondern Links... praktisch am Hang aber es funktioniert nicht bei mir!

bzw. ich weiß nicht wie ich springen muss " jump around" .. mhh
Old 09/27/2008, 10:29   #7

elite*gold: 1438
Fixed
Old 09/27/2008, 11:36   #8
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Schade, aber dann kann ich den Thread ja closen.
Trotzdem danke.
Closed Thread