Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 21:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get any dye from a merchant for free

Discussion on Get any dye from a merchant for free within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Get any dye from a merchant for free

If you go up to a merchant that allows you to dye your items, click the "apply to all". Then, instead of hitting cancel or the 'x' button at the top right, hit escape, and your character model will stay with those colors. I have found out that other people cannot see this color change, and that it disappears after any loading screen.

also works by hitting the character button. you can apply this to any piece one at a time or all at once. i've had instances where it stayed with some pieces and others could view my dye. if you hit the character button after you've done this and hit the X at the top then it disappears. however if you hit the character button again (out of dye screen completely) then it'll stay.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/14/2008, 12:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
pretty useless is no one else can see it and it goes whenever you go through a loading screen.
Old 09/18/2008, 03:54   #3

Funktioniert aber
Old 09/19/2008, 19:59   #4

funzt aber halt nur Clientside.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EG Merchant
11/17/2010 - Last Chaos Trading - 157 Replies
CLOSED!
Valentine merchant
01/21/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Anyone have any ideas what this merchant will sell. Site only says 'special festival items from Ox Merchant'. i'm hoping it'll include +6 elite fans like that 3day special merchant during new years...and not just stupid fireworks that will cause more lag.
Merchant account
09/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hiya guys, i got a problem. My noob lvl is a merchant, and when i try to sell an item, i cant sell or show it in trade windows. Do you have any suggestion to solve my problem? Ty guys for help. Alex
Merchant Bot ?
07/31/2008 - Perfect World - 4 Replies
everyone know it's a hassle that once u log into your merchant id to sell off your trade in your set up shop and it takes a hectic few minutes to set it up while u wan to play your main id, while at the same time, it's a hassle to re-set up the shop once u disconnect, so why not help by contributing a merchant bot that solely sells item from a client and need not to log into the perfect world client as we know opening multiple client will eat up a lot of memory =)
Merchant
10/22/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
* Merchant: o 'Du bekommst XP für: Jemand zahlt den access Fee für den Eintrit in ein Haus (50xp, alle 15 Minuten), Jemand scheut in deinen Vendor (50xp, alle 10 Minuten), oder für jeden Vendor den du hast per Stunde(150xp). o Zuerst access fees in alle deine Häuser, Dann place soviele Vendoren wie imemr geht. Verkaufe alles mögliche in der Nähe von Städten 0 Lasse deine ganze Gilde imemr weider in das Haus renne und den Vendor anklicken. o Das ist leider auch schon alles für den...