Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 20:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Stonetroll Crossing Pacifier

Old   #1
elite*gold: 1438
The Black Market: 38/0/0
Stonetroll Crossing Pacifier

In stonetroll crossing you have to use the Troll Pacifier to cap the various troll camps. The exploit is that any time the pacifer is about to reset you can click it on the ground (instead of having to run back to the center of the map).

The easiest way to do this is if you get a 3-cap(since no one will be there to interrupt you). You only have a short period of time to cap the item (click it as soon as you see the hand come up), so it may take a few times to get the hang of it before you get it. It does not seem like you always get it, but it does seem to have a 60-70% suckles rate.

Let me know if you guys have any questions.