Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Bypass the invisible barrier in the RvR instances

Old   #1
elite*gold: 1438
The Black Market: 38/0/0
Bypass the invisible barrier in the RvR instances

Bypass the invisible barrier

Usually you have to wait 30 seconds to go to the first flag to capture. There is an invisible barrier to force you to wait. But you can bypass it.

Stay just behind it, and use the sprint ability. Now, force it and after 2 or 3 forcing, you are now in the RvR instance and you can capture the first flag BEFORE your enemy, you have an advantage of 30 seconds.

3 Users
Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Force the sprint ability to activate by clicking it? Force your character to engage the barrier? Sorry, that isn't quite clear.

Similar Threads
Hi im kinda new have started a week ago and im lvl 56. i wish to know if there are instances that u can do all day long?
0 Replies - Battle of the Immortals
[Request]how to attack from outside of the wall barrier in Shadow dungeon.
I looked, searched everywhere, and I can't find it! Those walls that appears when you hit orbs in shadow dungeon, someone I played with yesterday...
32 Replies - Mabinogi
2 instances???
Hello all, New to the game and to this board. I've tried searching all over and I have a question for you since I can't find the there...
3 Replies - 9Dragons
RAF get full 3x exp in instances with a 70
What i did was make a mage on the main account then a rogue on the recruited account. But my friend has a 70 Demo lock. All you do is go to an...
1 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Hide Ice Barrier
If you use blizzard twice then eat or drink it hides Ice Barrier so people cant see it! Can be confusing in arenas and pvp :P
1 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros