Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WARNING - SCAMSITE - www.hackconan.com

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WARNING - SCAMSITE - www.hackconan.com

Greetings,
i just got word that the website hackconan.com is a scamsite. They are offering a golddupe for 19$. In fact the software does not work - who wondered ?

There is no dupe you can archive clientside and if there is a dupe it's NOT EVER sold for 19$. The 30 days moneyback guarantee is as realistic as the dupe so dont bother wasting your money - one of our DAMNCheaters customers did and a warning has been posted to other customers.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

Same as the WoW scam. They wont accept paypal, as paypal gives the money back and closes the account. It's harder to claim on your credit card that you bought something which was not working.

Old   #3

It's really ******* me off there is not much you can about those sites. Noone feels responsible. Websites like this make it hard for real projects like damncheaters.com to gain the trust of the users.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
It's really ******* me off there is not much you can about those sites. Noone feels responsible. Websites like this make it hard for real projects like damncheaters.com to gain the trust of the users.
LOL as if you didn't scam with your world of tanks hack that never worked from day one, yet you to this day advertise it and cash in knowing that you can never deliver. So by definition that makes you a... scammer with an attitude.

Want to gain trust of your users? Try thinking like one...