Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Solo LV Guide

Discussion on Solo LV Guide within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Solo LV Guide

Hi,

I dont play WAR anymore but if this would have been released some months earlier I'd still be playing

Have fun with it..

Source: other board

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

i try to start a Guide how to farm LV Solo.
At the moment i didn’t have kill all Bosses Solo but I am still trying.

First of all i want to thank HansW & PharmerPhale.

Hints:
1. If you fly to an Boss in LV take a look, that you didn’t fly over a Trashmob. Otherwise they will pull you back on the ground. On the first time you will maybe need some tray’s to find the Boss without pulling adds. Is this happened, than fly Quick up or Down to Safe your Life.

2. If you are in the Bossfight than only move up and down to correct the range. If you fly to an other direction the Boss will pull you on the ground or hit you.

3. It is important that you didn´t touch any Wall in the Bossfight.

Left Wing:

Ahzranok
Fly direct over Ahzranok and begin with fighting. After a while a second Hero will Spawn (maybe his made). Switch the DMG to the second new Hero and kill them. After this switch back to Ahzranok and kill him.

It is possible that you only kill Ahzranok, but you will have some problems to get the Loot.

Malghor Greathorn
Easy fight, fly over Malghor Greathorn and kill him.

Horgulul
Also an easy fight. But when you fly to Horgulul take care, that you are really high in the air. Than fly slowly down to the Boss and Kill him.
A lot of Trashmobs will spawn or support the Boss. Is the Boss Down the Trashmobs will be despawn. But it is nice when you start at 20% to make AE DMG. In this case you can loot maybe 30 or more trashmobs and the Boss. They have always some nice Blue Stuff.

Dralel the Whitefire Matron
This Boss is really hard to manage but possible. It is good to have the torch from the LV Quest but not really needed.

Fly under the Boss with the cave in your Back. Go close to meele range. If you do the first hit, the Boss will throw you up. Than you must really quick fly down. In this case that you are really close to the bottom you will be only throw a few feets.
Now use your torch to get free. Otherwise you must wait the 20 second’s that the silence is gone.
Fly now up again to melee range. I know it is hard to adjust.
Do this procedure to the end.

Every 21% the Boss will throw you.

Right Wing:

Chul Earthkeeper
Easy fight for two guys, fly over Chul Earthkeeper and kill him. The second guy in the DMG list will be always throwing down to the sea. Only what is to do fly back.

To kill this Boss alone is hard, because this Boss reset the most of time when you get throwing down to the sea.

Larg the Devourer
Easy fight, fly over Larg the Devourer and kill him.

Butcher Gutbeater
Easy fight, fly over Butcher Gutbeater and kill him.

Gorak the Ancient
No idea how to kill this Boss

Sarthain the Worldbearer
No idea how to kill this Boss

Middle Wing:

Zaar the Painseeker
Only possible with two guy´s. Fly over the Boss and start fighting. After a while the Boss will put the Second guy into a jail. Now you must fast destroy the jail to get the second free. Do this procedure to the end.

I never try this but I think it must work.

Darkpromise Beast
Easy fight, fly over Darkpromise Beast and kill him.

It is needed to relogg. Because otherwise the last two Bosses will not be spawned

Sechar the Darkpromise Chieftain

No idea how to kill this Boss after a while the dmg aura will kill me.

N'Kari, Keeper of Secrets
I it really helpful to have some heal potions for this fight.
First Kill the 3 Champions add´s. Each of these will drop on the floor a Stone. Pick quickly up this Stone.
Fly now over Nkari and start fighting. After w while Nkari attacks you with a Beam. Now you must youse really quickly the stone which you have pick up from the champs. In my case the beam will tick with 500 DMG each half second. Stop now fighting and under you feeds (in the air) lies a new stone. pick up this stone again and continue.

Sometimes Nkari is not attackable anymore. Fly only a litte bit deeper than you can attack again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2009, 17:06   #2

Funktioniert sehr gut, ein paar Bosse sind schwer bzw. nicht solo machbar.

Als Range hab ich da auch keine Probleme, falls es aber jemand schafft mit einer Melee-Klasse zu farmen wär ich für Tipps dankbar.
Old 08/02/2009, 05:46   #3

thanks for the info, I tried this today, I keep getting hit by the boss and die, how do I hit the mobs without any getting hit? I am using hackpac btw.

thanks
Old 08/03/2009, 13:31   #4

First, here's a card with all the boss-spots that may help to fly the right way.

Be sure that you don't pull any trash, fly high and exactly over the boss. Now move down bit for bit until you can use your attacks...at some bosses you have move down very fast, otherwise they will kill you.

If you play a melee-class it's very hard, i don't know how to kill bosses with my Warriorpriest. As a Shadowwarrior it's just boring because it takes alot of time *zZzzzZzzzzzzzZzz* but it works.

It's just practise and you'll die often in the first time until you know how to move to and by the bosses. After this step it's freeloot.

Good luck and happy farming!
Old 09/07/2009, 13:23   #5

One question

I am using the HAckPAck too now. I did not try it yet cause my chars I have are under 40 except my Warrior Priest..
But doesnt pop up a message "target can not reach u" or something like this?

Furthermore, how can I move down?
If I enable Flymode, I can go Up by pressing "Jump". But how to get down?
Old 09/08/2009, 19:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by exec85 View Post
One question

I am using the HAckPAck too now. I did not try it yet cause my chars I have are under 40 except my Warrior Priest..
But doesnt pop up a message "target can not reach u" or something like this?

Furthermore, how can I move down?
If I enable Flymode, I can go Up by pressing "Jump". But how to get down?

I believe that to descend you have to press z
Old 09/20/2009, 02:01   #7

Hi,

I got one problem.
The left Wing was no porblem, cleared tonight with a BW and Warrior Priest.

But do I have to kill all Bosses of a Wing to get to the next Boss?
for example, I didnt want to kill the boss with the cages and pass him. but there were no mobs then and no furthe bosses.

So, do I heave to kill every boss? nkari didnt spawn and the one before aslo didnt spawn.

EDIT: I got it .. there was a barrier which was protected by an champion. U must kill it and then u can carry on.

btw, i will update this guide this week. I did all bosses except 2. Maybe 1 of them I will be able to do with an second DD. I will try
Old 09/20/2009, 12:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by exec85 View Post
Hi,

I got one problem.
The left Wing was no porblem, cleared tonight with a BW and Warrior Priest.

But do I have to kill all Bosses of a Wing to get to the next Boss?
for example, I didnt want to kill the boss with the cages and pass him. but there were no mobs then and no furthe bosses.

So, do I heave to kill every boss? nkari didnt spawn and the one before aslo didnt spawn.

EDIT: I got it .. there was a barrier which was protected by an champion. U must kill it and then u can carry on.

btw, i will update this guide this week. I did all bosses except 2. Maybe 1 of them I will be able to do with an second DD. I will try
The barrier is not the problem, it´s the necessary relog. See posting #1.

There are several bosses that are not soloable, like Gorak, Sarthain, Zaar, Sechar (at least no one knows how :P)
Old 09/22/2009, 09:30   #9

Before I start with my version of the LV “Solo” guide, I would like to tell some background information.

1. I am playing a Bright Wizzard
2. I got a Warrior priest with me (makes it much faster and easier)
3. When I did this LV thing the irst time, I got lvl 40 on the same day without any wards or else. Means it is possible as soon as you are lvl 40. BUT it takes a while to get the bosses down ;-)
4. Except the 2 bosses which are simply impossible because of the damage they do, or the 2 bosses kicking and putting you into a cage , you can do all alone also. No need to take a healer with you. I do it cause we play together an so he gets euqipment too and it makes it easier for me ;-)
5. This also works for Warp an Sigmarcrypts. Should also work for LotD too.
6. I am using Warextdll.dll + HackPack (dont ask me for free gift, it is NOT FREE, and the developers stop coding if donators dont stop sharing..))

Left Wing:

Ahzranok
Easy fight, fly over Ahzranok and kill him. When the second boss spawns do some AOE to kill both. Doesn’t matter which of the two you kill first.

Malghor Greathorn
Easy fight, fly over Malghor Greathorn and kill him.

Horgulul
Also an easy fight. But when you start attacking Horgulul take care, that you are really high in the air, otherwise it is possible that he can kick you. A lot of Trashmobs will spawn to support the Boss. Do AE DMG. In this case you can loot maybe 30 or more trashmobs and the Boss. They have always some nice Blue Stuff. Your choice.

Dralel the Whitefire Matron
Easy fight, fly over Drlel and start attacking. If you do not have the torge from the quest, just press F12 twice fast. (F12 aktivates/deactivates the FlyMode)
Every 21% the Boss will throw you. Do this till the boss is down.

Right Wing:

Chul Earthkeeper
Easy fight for two guys, fly over Chul Earthkeeper and kill him. The second guy in the DMG list will be always throwing down to the sea. Only what is to do fly back.

To kill this Boss alone is hard, because this Boss reset the most of time when you get throwing down to the sea.

Larg the Devourer
Easy fight, fly over Larg the Devourer and kill him.

Butcher Gutbeater
Easy fight, fly over Butcher Gutbeater and kill him.

Gorak the Ancient
No idea how to kill him, because of the AE damage. He is attacking you even if you fly above him.

Sarthain the Worldbearer
No idea how to kill this Boss alone. If you got 1 Healer and another DD it is possible I think.

Middle Wing:

Zaar the Painseeker
Only possible with two guy´s. Fly over the Boss and start fighting. After a while the Boss will put the Second guy into a jail. Now you must fast destroy the jail to get the second free. Do this procedure to the end.

Darkpromise Beast
Easy fight, fly over Darkpromise Beast and kill him.

It is needed to relogg. Because otherwise the last two Bosses will not be spawned

Sechar the Darkpromise Chieftain
No idea how to kill this Boss after a while the dmg aura will kill me even with an healer.

N'Kari, Keeper of Secrets
It is really helpful to have some heal potions for this fight If you do it alone.
First Kill the 3 Champions. Each of these will drop a Stone. Pick quickly up this Stone.
Fly now over Nkari and start fighting. After a while Nkari attacks you with a Beam. Now you must use really quickly the stone which you have pick up from the champs. In my case the beam will tick with 500 DMG each half second. Stop now fighting and under you feeds (in the air) lies a new stone. pick up this stone again and continue.
Old 03/14/2010, 03:11   #10

Thx for guide
Old 03/31/2010, 08:29   #11

Is it possible to reset the bosses after kill ?
Gibts ne Möglichkeit die Bosse zu reseten nachm kill ?

Wird vermutlich serverseitig gespeichert oder lässt sich da was mit ce machen ?