Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tip] A Daughter's Revenge - I. To Feast on Human Flesh

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
[Tip] A Daughter's Revenge - I. To Feast on Human Flesh

for the quest "A Daughter's Revenge - I. To Feast on Human Flesh" in the cannibal cave(eiglophain mountians area) once you find the first wormhole and use it. just log off and back in and you can use the same worm hole again. This saves you trying to find all 5 of them.

i found this out as i got stuck in a wall looking for the last one. after logging i was able to click on a wormhole i had already used to complete the quest. (i still have no idea where that last wormhole is!)