Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BUG]+damage modifier bug

Discussion on [BUG]+damage modifier bug within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[BUG]+damage modifier bug

After a few tests, it seems that in order to fully take advantage of modifiers such as "+x One-Handed Edged Damage", you must equip the items with the bonuses AFTER you load the zone. You can do some testing of your own, but I was noticing that my weapons were at ~277 dps each after zoning with all my gear on, but if i zoned with my gear off, then equipped it after zoning, they were at ~366 dps.

Further, it's very likely that this isn't the only stat that is bugged--it's just the easiest(and most obvious) to test. I'd suggest that for raiding, pvp, or really anything you want the best performance out of your character and gear, that you zone into your instance completely naked, then re-equip your gear once you're zoned.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EXP Modifier
01/19/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Its been a while that I've made a post .. ^_^ After going through all posts/threads, it's always a hack/exploit that seems to affect all players once it's abused.. I for one use most of the exploits, but wisely, meaning not caught or noticed that THERE IS an exploit/hack.. Why not try this: Modify the game EXP gained: It needs help but here's the platform anyway.. Mod you can delete this if its doesn't help. The following code is for modifying the EXP when you level, originally,...
[Release] Fix Archer/Taoist Damage and Huge Thunder/Fire Damage
04/20/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies
This is what you need to Fix Archer (Skills)/Taoist Damage and Huge Thunder/Fire Damage in LOTF source. Open Other.cs public static uint CalculateDamage(Character Attacker, Character Attacked, byte AttackType, ushort SkillId, byte SkillLvl) Replace the whole method with the following method public static uint CalculateDamage(Character Attacker, Character Attacked, byte AttackType, ushort SkillId, byte SkillLvl) {
Need Help : 10x damage launcher / melee ---> 10x damage range
06/07/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
As long as i tried this cheat only work for the launcher / melee weapon. I tried several times but i only get the animation speed increase when using range weapons. Have anyone succesful using the 10x damage cheat to the range weapon :confused:
sro modifier
10/18/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
the latest sro modifier (umod) doesnot seem to work any more , getting cant connect error, any one know how to solve this , or is there another one?
Physical Damage/Damage Reduction Question
05/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
How does phys damage work with the RB def bonus and then with blessed % dmg reduction along with tortoise gem %. Can someone just show me how to calculate the damage in a short mathematical equation showing attack, defense, reborn bonus, blessed pct and tortoise pct? Thanks in advance, it seems that not many people fully understand the way this works (me included) so I think it would help out a lot of people if they knew. EDIT: Is the reborn 30% defense calculated in the beginning off the...