Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Exploit] Reserve a city plot.

Discussion on [Exploit] Reserve a city plot. within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Exploit] Reserve a city plot.

Here's how it goes, normally you have to have a certain amount of members in your guild and you have to be lvl 40 or higher.

Well if your like me and not lvl 40 yet, all you have to do is get someone whose over lvl 40 and get him to be your "teacher". This will increase your lvl to lvl 40 or above, and will allow you to reserve a city plot!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Inevitable city exploit
10/28/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
YouTube - Warhammer Online Inevitable City Glitch This was found by ME back during beta, the video isn't mine though. Video was leaked by someone I showed how to do the exploit...Soo I figured I may as well post it here for all to enjoy.
[Exploit] Secret Areas in Khesh City
08/19/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
Basically, I was bored today and began messing around and discovered a few fun places I could get to in khesh city. First off go all the way up the stairs to this building near the spawn point: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...0/building. jpg The first and easiest place to get to is under this building; get on this ledge: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...0890/ledge. jpg Now walk slowly backwards angling off of the edge until you notice yourself halfway stuck in the...
Dis City Exploit
04/27/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 14 Replies
hey i was thinkin about the mystic merchant ownage a while ago, using it continuously to lvl up. and i was wonderin if there was a way to continously leave and enter dis city in the 5mins they allow u to continuously get the half an exp ball. its just an idea and i kno nothing about programming so i was hopin someone cud tell me if it wud be possible and if so do it. im sure it will be greatly thanked :D
Exploit New Dis City Quest - maybe
09/21/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 29 Replies
I just thought of this its not tested yet but it might work ... TQ is gonna give half an expball for entering Dis City quest ... so u have 5 minutes time to get as many expballs as u can... with this trick i thought of .. here is how it COULD work ... 1. Enter Dis City 2. Scroll out 3. Repeat step 1+2. U Should always get half a expball if you enter, but as i said not sure if it works ...