Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 13:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to Solo bosses!

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
How to Solo bosses!

The first thing you want to do is engage with the boss, Now, if your losing, and feeling that your mana/stamina and health is dropping fast, No worries! All you got to do is have these required materials on your hotbar:

* Knockback Skill

* Rest Skill

Thats all you need! Just knockback the boss when your around..oh..say...65%ish, depending on how long the knockback lasts, Press the | Button (Default for Toggle combat) and then Press the Rest button, Which will make you able to rest while the boss is knocked down, This should get you hopefully back to full health, and you'll engage a weaker version of the boss now at full health!

And that, is an easy way to solo bosses

Similar Threads
Solo killing world-bosses
Any1 knows how pull guards to world boss? I know it has something to do with that all-class pet.. ...
1 Replies - Perfect World
Solo Bosses with Hunter!
ich hab kB auf dummes kiddiegeflame anscheinend reichen ja, die 2 monate alten threads vollkommen...
13 Replies - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
Solo Oasis bosses (ez lvl 80 set pieces)
Okay this exploit has a few variations that I've found and I'm going to post how to solo the first boss in the Oasis. For those who don't know this...
21 Replies - General Gaming Releases
[EMU] Solo many Bosses and mobs.
Just go to any instance for example BT, put your 100% mount or speedhack and go. On mount take agro for boss who you wanna kill and run to illidian...
16 Replies - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
Solo Farming Ramparts Bosses
So, in addition to solo farming the chests as a hunter, you can also farm 1st and 2nd boss on normal mode obviously. I am not an enchanter but I...
1 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros