Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BUG] - Farm Resources without Aggro from Spawns

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
[BUG] - Farm Resources without Aggro from Spawns

I searched manually through the threads, and this is definately a collaboration of several posts, but I haven't seen it outlined this way before. Definately seems useful for all-nighters, or getting clicker resource gathering to work in epic instances and such again.

Use the wall walk bug to dodge aggro, and you can collect resources from that spot. The mobs will spawn, but they won't attack you. They will still interrupt you, but you can just cycle through your clicker or what not and still be able to resource gather while they 'watch'.

Here's a few screenshots.

Similar Threads
Resources by Mascerude
Hey Com Ich habe mal in meinem GFX-Ordner herum geschaut und etwas für euch geuploadet ...
33 Replies - General Art
resources geknackt
ich hab es geschafft reources zu knacken muhahahaha
17 Replies - S4 League
Freeze aggro Fast aggro
Hello . Could some1 help me by providing me a freeze aggro script and a fast aggro script ? or at least point me in the right direction... TY in...
2 Replies - Dekaron
Photoshop Resources
This website i recently found while i was surfing for photoshop tutorials and psd. My friend suggested this one that he just recently open and...
0 Replies - General Art
other plvl spawns than main spawns
hi there, im on epvp since 3 years now but this is my first thread so dont kill me for sharing only :) well what i wanted to know is, since gms...
3 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions