Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Solo Gold Making

Discussion on [Guide] Solo Gold Making within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] Solo Gold Making

With this tip, you should be able to make 1g every 5-10 minutes

Required Level: 66/67++

How it works:

Enter instance, Take first Left, then first Right, then next Right.

There is a Melee Boss. In the same room there are two Explosive Urns.

1. Get aggro from the boss, take him to the first urn,
2. Destroy the first urn, this will take the boss to 25% HP
3. Take him to the second urn,
4. Destroy it, this will kill the boss.
5. Loot the boss - hr drops between 5silver and 15 silver.
6. Leave the instance
7. Invite someone to your group
8. re-enter instance
9. Leave group

(note: steps 7-9 resets the instance)

Rinse/repeat
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2008, 14:56   #2

i think they fixed this in the latest patch because the urn gonna do at least 3k damage on you too i tried last time i was dead, you still can do it but gonna depend how much life you have
Old 07/18/2008, 15:42   #3

still works on me, the way i do iit is i melee mit the first urn's to 25% or something. then pull the boss next to it, stun him walk back and make a quick cast onto the urn.all the mobs and boss around him take dmg and i dont, on the 2nd urn i just die. and walk back to loot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Help With Farm Guide or Money Gold Making Guide !!! Thx Every1
08/27/2011 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
I have a SIMPLE question : How can I make 3.5kk to 5kk aday in metin2 ? Can some give me a HINT,TIPS,GUIDE how to make some gold ??? PLS and thx the BEST ANSWER WILL RECIEVE my 3x thanks from me and my friends account !!! also thx for all any1 that give me an idea ....
Another Gold Making Guide
09/14/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Hey, I've been using this process for awhile and I'm sure plenty of others do - however I haven't seen this yet in any Gold Making guides and wanted to share my knowledge with the community. It's a very reliable method of making gold, requires little travel, and does not require any gathering. You need to have the Enchanting skill and Tailoring (preferred) or Leatherworking. Engineering, Jewelcrafting, and Blacksmithing also works in many cases, but will depend on the cost of materials....
[REQ] valkors gold making guide
05/08/2007 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
hi all , does any one know where i can find "valkors gold making guide" ??
Mage Gold Guide solo DM East (German)
01/09/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 11 Replies
Ich hab hier mal für euch nen Guide aufgeschrieben wie Mage sehr viel gold machen können mit Blümchen und Trashkräuter, ausserdem können Essenzen des Lebens droppen und Andere Grüne-Random-Drops =)))) Aber hier die genaue Liste der Mobs die Ihr verkloppt: http://www.buffed.de/?n=13022 So ihr steht also alleine als mage im Eingang von DM Ost, schaut euch erstmal das erste Vid an, hoffe man kann das erkennen (die mob grp, von Dornenpeitschern am anfang einfach zum eingang locken und...
WOW Gold Making Guide for Tailoring
10/06/2005 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Tailoring is not a good wow gold making profession, but there still some way to make gold from it. Here are some products sell well: Shirts. I know that it sounds insane, but I have made more wow gold selling shirts than anything else in this game. All I can think of is that there are a lot of people out there that like to match thier outfit. Dark Silk shirts - I sell them for 1g-2g. I normally list them with a buyout of 1.25 to make sure they sell. Rich Purple Shirt - This is a...