Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bug] Cut a few seconds off mounting time.

Discussion on [Bug] Cut a few seconds off mounting time. within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Bug] Cut a few seconds off mounting time.

I havent tested this thoroughly, but it might work indoors.

I was stuck in a building in Thunder River, so I started toying with spells and I found this.

Cast Path of Asura, wait ~1 second, click your mount key, wait ~2 seconds, then jump.

When you land, you'll be mounted.

Also, if you cast Path of Asura, hit your mount key, and then jump.. You'll begin seeing normal mounting animation, but you can cancel this cast (normally you cant interrupt mounting) by hitting Esc.