Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Exploit] Doublecast Cooldown-AOE!

Discussion on [Exploit] Doublecast Cooldown-AOE! within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Exploit] Doublecast Cooldown-AOE!

Hey...

I just played a bit with my Demo and saw something while i spammed AOE-Casts:

1. Press your Hotkey/Icon for your AOE: Inferno of Amher...or Living Firestorm(2min CD!)

2. Targetting comes: Click on the ground, you begin to cast....

3. Just click again on the Icon/Hotkey and setup while the 1. cast is being casted a 2. target

4. See the second AOE incomming! BANG BANG WTF PEWPEW

--------------------

Übersetzung:

Habe herausgefunden wie ihr AOE Spells die einen Cooldown haben, mehrfach casten könnt!

ist ganz einfach und bedarf lediglich ein wenig Timing

1. Hotkey oder Icon drücken um die AE-Zielfunktion zu bekommen

2. Klickt dann auf die Fläche bzw den Punkt wo es hinkommen soll

3. Einfach nochmal während der Zauberzeit des 1. Zaubers ein zweitesmal den gleichen Zauber ausführen und AE-Bereich auswählen

4. BANG BANG wenn alles geklappt hat zaubert ihr den Zauber ein zweites mal...besonders geil bei Zaubern mit mehreren Minuten Cooldown

Proof/Beweis(No Fake, no 2. Person, just me...u can see my 2 "Pets" too):

This is a 2 minute Demo Cooldown in the Firetree

Edit:
If it doesnt work for you, just try to klick the 2. AOE-Target on the ground while your castbar is at 98-99% casttime! With a bit timing it works, you can see it in the screenshot, tested it more then 10 times to see if it wasnt only luck or a bug...but it works!

Wenn es nicht auf Anhieb bei manchen Zaubern geht, einfach bei ca 98-99% Zauberzeit während dem 1. Zauber den 1. anfangen zu zaubern. Geht auf jedenfall, mehrfach getestet bis ich mir sicher war dass es nicht Zufall war.
Old 06/24/2008, 22:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
100% true, I placed my PoM aoe (which casting twice doesnt do anything special) and was able to cast it twice so im actually very thankful.