Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Exploit] Epic Khashatta. Extra Gold.

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
[Exploit] Epic Khashatta. Extra Gold.

Make 3 groups.

Group 1 converts to a raid by clicking on the top left icon with 2 characters on it friends/pvp.
Invites Group 2 + 3 to raid
Everyone leaves group 1.
Everyone joins groups 3and make group 4+ if you need more spots. We had over 35 people in one raid [IMG]http://www.*******.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

Loot went from

We are killing 1 boss every few minutes so this turned out to be about 5-10gold per 1 hour for us [IMG]http://www.*******.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

The area to do this in is bottom left of the map. Lots of boss mobs there each dropping a good blue item and alot of money!

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Could you be more specific? Is it in a istance or the loot is bound to the raid? If so is it in the ganathan camp or the black ring one? Need more details, please describe this method.