Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Blue Weapons 60+ Only

Discussion on Free Blue Weapons 60+ Only within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Blue Weapons 60+ Only

As a part of the 60 Destiny quest, you are forced to go into a cave in thunder river. If you follow the path of the cave, you will come to a boss named Kurbankohl.

He can drop a blue bow, 84.6 dps +5 bow range tapheath/stam, and 1% fatality chance, or a 1hb/1hs with +1% fatality chance. 1.5 damage, .2taphealth, .3 tap stam.

If you do the instance reset trick, you can pretty much farm this over and over, or at the least every day, when it resets. The results seem to sell for a decent amount on the AH right now, 50sp for the bow, and as low as 5sp for the 1hb.

The instance is also meant to be a single person instance, so it is unaffected by the boss nerf in the latest patch.

Happy Hunting!
Old 06/18/2008, 09:03   #2

How can you reset an instance fast? I have the problem that the bosses in sanctum do not respawn after I killed them solo and going out of the instance alone does not work to reset it.
Old 06/18/2008, 17:32   #3

hi to reset an instance you must just invite another person promote him to leader and get in after that you can leave the group
Old 06/25/2008, 13:01   #4

Another way to reset zones: log out to login screen wait 5 minutes, login.
In public zones when lot of people passing, the timer for the reset will be resetted each time someone comes in. Determine it by looking at a ressource like Tree or so, if its low (e.g. 2%) = reset .. if higher .. someone came in the zone or u didnt wait long enough.

in personal non public instacnes its like 4,5 mins. Exeception Villa Quests because of external Questtimer to zones.

Ike