Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Exploit] Epic Khashatta. Extra Gold.

Discussion on [Exploit] Epic Khashatta. Extra Gold. within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Exploit] Epic Khashatta. Extra Gold.

Make 3 groups.

Group 1 converts to a raid by clicking on the top left icon with 2 characters on it friends/pvp.
Invites Group 2 + 3 to raid
Everyone leaves group 1.
Everyone joins groups 3and make group 4+ if you need more spots. We had over 35 people in one raid [IMG]http://www.*******.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

Loot went from

5-10silver

to

25-50silver

We are killing 1 boss every few minutes so this turned out to be about 5-10gold per 1 hour for us [IMG]http://www.*******.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

Enjoy

The area to do this in is bottom left of the map. Lots of boss mobs there each dropping a good blue item and alot of money!
Old 06/22/2008, 02:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Could you be more specific? Is it in a istance or the loot is bound to the raid? If so is it in the ganathan camp or the black ring one? Need more details, please describe this method.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EPIC Exploit] Chillmaw, solo at anytime!
06/03/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
DO Note that YOU take all risks for this. Alrightio. Basically there is a spot in Icecrown near Chillmaw (Threat From Above guy), where you pull him and he won't ATTACK You, however he won't evade your attack/spells too. This was found by me, while trying to solo him normal way, and when I was running away I noticed this. Please notice, that there's still 3x Adds you gotta deal with. Here's the safespot tracked on minimap : VIDEO :...
[Epic Exploit] Cap an ENTIRE zone with 2 people
10/14/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 3 Replies
1.Go to a zone where you can suicide by jumping off a cliff, or into lava 2.Have a bunch of people suicide in that manner 3.have healers res them 4. repeat You get VP by doing this. So all you have to do is cap a couple BO(not even the keeps!) then do this and you cap the zone.
[Exploit] Dupe Epic Items!
04/06/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
So today i accidentally gemmed the wrong socket into my head item.. So i paged a GM telling him about what i did, and he told me to wait.. so i did.. about 4 minutes later, he sent me in game mail with the exact same item, but this time, with no gems in it... i don't know if this works all the time, or if it was just a one off thing.. but it worked for me! Rest assured, i sold that item he gave me for 2k gold on auction house! (Belt of the black eagle) Sorry if its a repost!
Hunter-Epic-Quest Exploit
10/19/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Wenn es euch zu stressig ist die Dämonen alleine zu machen könnt ihr einfach jede Menge Fernkämpfer mitnehmen .... Ihr beginnt den Kampf ( wer die Quest hat ), schießt und stellt euch tot. Nun greifen die anderen ( der nächste, falls ihr euch nicht richtig abstimmen könnt ) Fernkämpfer ( der/die vorher außer Range standen ) an und stellen sich dann auch sofort tot.... Jetzt schießt der nichtmehr totgestellte Jäger, der die Quest macht und astellt sich wieder tot, dann sind die anderen...