Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Top General Guide to date

Discussion on [Guide] Top General Guide to date within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] Top General Guide to date

It's simple and from the official forum... but a must read:
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE] Making an Up-To-Date L2J Server
10/09/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 34 Replies
Alright, so I know there's TONS of guides out there, and believe me I have followed many of them. As long as you follow THIS guide, you should NOT have a problem whatsoever. First Step 1: is to download all of the following *Note: Navicat Download and MySQL download links are not mine, I borrowed them from another guide* 1) MySQL: mysql-essential-5.1.46-win32.rar 2) Navicat: navicat9_mysql_en.rar (Or if you want a free version of navicat go to the navicat site Navicat - Download Center...
Aion Kozen Guide (Always up to date)
07/10/2011 - Aion Guides & Strategies - 159 Replies
Kozen's Guide - Aion Leveling & Mastery Guide http://i36.tinypic.com/16m4bq.jpg Comes with the following: Abyss PVP Guide Elyos & Asmodian Leveling Guide Crafting & Gathering Guide
Wolfteam General Guide/Manual
12/07/2010 - Wolfteam - 3 Replies
==Wolfteam ENGLISH== ==General Guide== -Preface- This guide will assume that either you have already gotten your closed beta, or open beta/full release invite and download, as well as finished installing the game. This thread is meant as a BASIC guide on starting and running Softnyx's online action game Wolf Team. The guide will cover starting the game, basic controls, menu screens, and how to enter and play games.
FAQ]CabaLPH General Newbie Guide
07/08/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
I get this guide in the other forums.i just want to share it so others!credits to mrs.xiaokeaii FAQ Q1) How Do I Lvl Faster? How To Earn More Money? Ans: At The Beginning point of the game, the fastest way to level would probably be doing all quest available at your current level. Same goes to Money.. quest should provide you enough money to survive (Until lvl 43, you'll know whyy later)
General Scam Guide
12/07/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
Hey all, General do's and dont's of scamming in Conquer.. --> Make the victim feel comfortable with you. --> Acheive this by talking positively with them, respecting them. (Yes it may be painful, but do it! You will thank you'rself!) --> Do what ever they say, make them feel in control, if they suggest to go somewhere quiet, agree. If you get in an argument, ALWAYS make them feel liek they have won in the end. --> By doing what they say, they feel they are the strong one in the trade,...