Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TIP]Very nice leveling trick (50+)

Discussion on [TIP]Very nice leveling trick (50+) within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TIP]Very nice leveling trick (50+)

I don't know if anyone posted this smart leveling trick yet, but I'll post it anyway.

Let me start off by saying, to get 100% use of this trick you should have a character with AoE who is around level 54 or above. And furthermore, a friend whom you'd like to boost.

Here's the trick:

You may or may not know it, but there's a boss in the Eiglophian Mountains named Diabolist Aino (Coords: 908 , 768 - aproximately ). He regularily spawns 4 level 54 adds (not minions, meaning they give good exp) which are pretty easy to kill. So, say you got a friend you'd like to boost some levels, gather up outside the camp where the boss is in, put aprentice on your friend (for survivability, though I've experienced more experience gain if not in aprentice mode), clear the camp before pulling the boss. When you pull the boss, be sure not to kill him, just let him use all his mana, when he's dry all he will do is teleport around and adds will regularily spawn. So the trick is to keep the boss alive while you just aoe the 4 adds (and optionally the eventual spawns in the camp), this is like AoE grinding level 54 mobs, just with a very fast respawn timer Wink.

I did this with my friend (level 35) he got 5 levels rather quickly, I didn't get that much myself (level 56, tempest of set) though.

Screenshot:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
nice trick for item manager!! :D
07/19/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
when you are about to go and play sword match and using the item manager and you are putting the PROFILE 1 or PROFILE 2 ....etc) and they are guns switch it to swords but don't press the inventory or it will change your wep congratulation!!! you have guns in sword match :):)
[Easy] Weapon Skill Leveling (400 - New trick because Old was fixed)
10/27/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 23 Replies
Hi, New trick to up Weapon skill from 1 to 400. The guy in blasted lands is fixed, he cannot die, but he don't up the weapons skill anymore. I found, in blasted lands, another guy to attack ! Just right click on it, and let your guy fight. It's on Extrem North-West of Blasted Lands, then the guy go to 1 HP and won't die, so just keep fighting and enjoy SCREEN : http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2111/exploit.jp g
MoonBox Quest!!!Really Nice Trick!!!
09/08/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
So...as i said this is a really good trick.If you know how to do the MoonBox Quest...you will understand this.All you have to do is just take 1 Big level(100 level> is Recomended with SuperGear) character which will be using for making the quest and 1 more character above 70 level(no need of some special gear).If you ask yourself why i need 2 characters just keep reading.The Second character that has Normal Gear...you will put him in Death Tactic and log off him there.So every time you get...
Nice trick with quests
06/08/2008 - Kal Online - 40 Replies
U guys saw some1 who lvled from lvl 1 - 50 on global? Thats possible! But u must have much cash on global... - Create a new char - buy some quest items - Using UCE change ur lvl to 90 - And go make quests for high lvls ^^ 57 quest was the best one coz its cheap and give nice exp... ^^ - Have fun :D EDIT: Many ppl asked how to change lvl with uce:
Nice little sapping trick
04/01/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
I realize alot of teams go Frost Mage and Rogue for 2v2 (I myself prefer a resto shaman), but today I found a trick with sap. If you sap the enemy and let your friend cast something at him and then resap right after he throws it, then your target stays sapped for another free cast. Timing has to be decent and your friend can even throw an instant right after the first cast and you can still resap (As long as its not a DoT) If you can time the sap right.