Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 02:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Exploit] Fast exp with pathing

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
[Exploit] Fast exp with pathing

Alright i know this works on my necro im sure any ranged class can prob get this to work quite well though. Alright all you do is go to the treasury of the ancients in khoshef province. I was able to do this at lvl 35 without any problems. When you zone in everything is going to be lvl 38 until you get to the boss at the very end. These guys seem to go down fast and give 580-600 exp a kill. Everything here is single or at most double pulls so its not to bad of a place to grind out the levels. once you get to the very end of the instance which isnt very long you will see a lvl 39 boss that has a tendency to spawn minions all over the place. directly accross from the boss there is a climbable wall. if you climb the wall you can send your pets to him and he can not do any dmg to you. once you get up on the wall i used one with death until i had 1 hp. Once you get a army of minions send them down to him and attack him for a easy 900 exp. ill be posting a screen shot soon to show you how it works.

I was lvl 36 with 10 rested kills. I gained 12896 exp in less than 15 minutes and full cleared the instance. You dont get any loot or money but its very fast exp for the lvl range.

1 User
Old   #2
The Black Market: 2/0/0
Works for PoM too, really nice. But I wouldn't call it an exploit^^
Old   #3
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Kanns bitte wer übersetzen, ich hab den Sinn nicht verstanden
Old   #4
The Black Market: 1/0/0
In der Provins von khopshef da is son Boss lvl 39 man bekommt auch ein Quest dafür, auf jeden fall ist genau vor dem boss sone säule da kannste hoch klettern und deine pets bleiben unten. Also bekommst du selber kein DMG sondern deine Pets machen alles und du gammelst da oben nur rum!

Old   #5
elite*gold: 102
The Black Market: 8/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,778
Müsste doch auch als Ranger gehen wenn da runter ballerst oder net?
Old   #6
The Black Market: 14/0/0
für alles mit range, sofern der nicht ausweicht nach zeit...oder muss ihn dann unten immer was "tanken"?