Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[XP/Gold] Nice grind spot in khopskev

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
[XP/Gold] Nice grind spot in khopskev

Hey all !

Actually, it seems that the respawn rate in the instance "Black Castle" in Khopskev is bugged.

Mobs there spawn incredibly fast. When I was 31, it was quite annoying, but at level 35 it's actually GREAT !

I've been able to farm the last two bosses for 1 hours and got a lot of Greens/XP.
By the time I kill the last bost, and come back to the previous room where the boss before the last was, it would have already respawned. You just have to kill it, clear the way to the last room again (takes around 3 minutes) and kill the last boss and so on

Enjoy while it lasts !

Similar Threads
need grind spot elyos lvl 40
hello fellow aioners, i need a good grind spot for my lvl 40 assasin. since iam lvl 35 i run the spot in the south of agarion village(eltnen) ...
1 Replies - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
70-74 Tankadin Aoe grind spot
This is for alliance paladins only you must be tank spec. I suggest you have some kara epics or crafted cobalt tanking gear. And if you can pick...
0 Replies - WoW Guides & Templates
Grind-Spot gesucht!
Moin zusammen, ich weiß es ist ein leidiges Thema und ich frag dennoch nach. ;) Ich suche einen Grindspot der folgende Bedingungen für Destro's...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Mob Grind/Farm Spot
Ich suche einen ordentlichen Mob Farm Spot um etwas Kohle einzubringen. Ich habe kein Problem damit stundenlang Mobs zu schlagen, jedoch sollte sich...
4 Replies - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions
Nice Gold Grind
he Nascent Val'kyr in Storm Peaks have a 100% chance to drop Dissolved Soul Essence which vendors for 65s 3c each, thats a total of 13g 60s per...
7 Replies - WoW Guides & Templates