Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Exploit] Running from mobs

Discussion on [Exploit] Running from mobs within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Exploit] Running from mobs

When there is a situation you want many mobs to get on one point, then you need to run around, dont'cha? well, for me, with my PoM, i like to AOE alot of mobs at a time, sadly I cannot stand all thise mobs hitting me while pulling. Now I found a way to avoind most of the hits:

Start off with kicking one mob away (knockback) then run towards the next and jump right in front of that next mob, do this until you got enough mobs... you won't get hurt much as the collision boxes of the mobs prevent them to get near you now, they will stay in a coloumn until you stop running. - time to aoe!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bots running around in hunting area, and theres mobs right at his nose n hes not attk
01/22/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
=]
Mobs Running against the walls
10/18/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Guys I Vacked the mobs in crespo dungeon and they are well but when it gets to the part that they follow me they just run to me (pass me by) and run still straight to the walls -.- ...Does anyone has a solution?
Mobs keep running pass me.
09/28/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
I got the vac to work but i use the 500 and 100 value and mobs kept running pass me on both values.
[Exploit] Breathing & Running Underwater!
06/24/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
This is a little fun thing I figured out today going to the treasure chest in the starting area. Here goes: Step #1. Log off. Step #2. While the Exit Game timer is running down, hold both mouse buttons. You'll now be sliding on your arse. You can use A or D to steer, but if you hit A or S it will ruin it. Step #3. Click "Cancel" once you're in the water.
[Exploit] Running without loosing Fatigue
06/07/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
Hello, you can do that after lvl 40 and after you got your mount. just mount, DISmount(hold shift) and start running immideatly after your dismounted. this works to if you mount and immideatly start to run with your mount(but mount is buggy now, run is better and as fast!) mfg