Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 09:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tip] Instant combo (G15 and G11)

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
[Tip] Instant combo (G15 and G11)

If you have a G15 or G11 keyboard, go into the program that lets you bind things to your G keys.

Make a new profile for Age of Conan, or use it on default.

Now make sure you know your combo's action bar binding. For example my Enraging Wound action bar hotkey is "5" and to execute it I need to do an upper attack "W".

In the logitech keyboard program click on one of the unassigned G keys click on the button, and select assign macro.
Now do this for your own combo and executions, for this example I'll use enraging wound.
Click on start recording.
Then press "5" and then "W" and then click stop recording.

Now in AoC whenever you want to do an Enraging wound, simply press G1 (or whichever button you assigned it to) and then you've got it, instantly.

Make sure you have your bindings on the correct combos and have the correct execution moves (i.e combo: furios strikes execute: upper, lower right, lower left) otherwise it wont work, some combos need new execution moves after a new level of it.

Not sure about getting banned for this, or if AoC client detects it. Not exactly an exploit, so it's a tip.