Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Exploit] AoC: Cast While Moving

Discussion on [Exploit] AoC: Cast While Moving within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Exploit] AoC: Cast While Moving

I'm not sure if this is a re post but I believe it isn't. I scanned through the 4 pages here and didn't find it so here it is...

Basically what you do is mash your binding for any spell, practice with your buff to get it right, and cancle it before the cast bar shows up. Now the little red text that says Interrupted should pop up. Try to fill your screen with as many as those as possible by mashing your ability and movement. Eventually your cast bar will appear and youre able to move around, loot or do anything while it casts. Once you get the hang of it you can pull it off pretty easily.

I've found this to work best with your mouse buttons. If you have a mouse with fancy side buttons with should be much eaasier then using your keyboard.

Enjoy!

(This was working last time I checked; they may have patched this since I've last played but doubt it. Ill post pictures in an edit to comfirm!)

EDIT:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how do u cast buff such as moving march n noise 4 ibot?
04/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hey, how do u cast buff such as moving march and noise for ibot i set weapon1 for 2hand sword n weapon2 for harp i tick it to auto cast buff for moving march and noise but it never cast it and it keep saying cant cast buff cause of your equipment/gear (my set is armor) thank you
Cast while moving / Zauber wirken beim bewegen
01/21/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 47 Replies
Hi, 1. Hit your 'Shoot Wand' hotkey 2. Immediately hit your spell cast key before your wand actualy shoots 3. The moment your castbar appears, start strafing (almost the same time as you hit your spell cast key) 4. Continue holding strafe and your cast will continue while moving. Deutsch: 1.) Drückt euren Zauberstab Knopf. 2.) Dannach drückt sofort den Cast den ihr beim laufen wirken wollt bevor der Zauberstab schießt.
(Exploit)Hunters can auto-attack while moving
06/14/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Credit: http://gamer-shark.blogspot.com/2008/06/free-wow-e xploit-hunters-can-auto.html This can be done at all times, however; this tactic is most useful when in a duel/pvp. When using the hunter, all normal ranged attacks can only be done while remaining in the same general place, but this is not true while in water. When swimming it is possible to continuously shoot your target while moving. Simply lure your target into the water to gain this bonus. Undead players will almost always...
[G15 users] Cast while moving macro
01/25/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
I guess most of you have read the thread about how to cast while moving. As i have a G15 keyboard i thought it should be possbile to make a macro to get it to work almost everytime, so here it is: Add your Shoot to a hotkey, i use Y, to walk i use WASD and QE for strafing. It works whatever way you walk, i usually walks backward (S) Im frost mage specced and have Frostbolt mappen to 2 So this is what my macro looks like: Y Y