Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 08:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Helper] How to get rid of permanent debuffs

Discussion on [Helper] How to get rid of permanent debuffs within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Helper] How to get rid of permanent debuffs

Well... dear glitchy and any other suffering from eternal condammnation (arghs debuff 50% snare *eek*)

have a higher lvl player apply the same debuff on you ( this shall overwrite the existing - but stack at first sight - then have him kill your char and now rezz.

in some cases the icon still is displayed .. check it up pressing alt+z (alt+y) twice.

You're free to collect some more debuffs now that you can move more freely ^-^
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
About the ZSZC force Debuffs
07/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
the force DEBUFFS work after the patch guys? thx:mofo:
debuffs in CF
05/11/2010 - Archlord - 40 Replies
hi does anybody figured out any trick with debuffs on mobs because i am wondering that some mobs have the debuff longer than other and they are the same mob maybe you have any ideas
Swsro 1 force debuffs
04/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
Why doesn't debuffs work? If i use vital spot body to mob or player i still hit same than without it. It says 'Decreases the enemy's physical defense power.'. Can someone help?
Best way to level ur buffs/debuffs
05/15/2007 - RF Online - 0 Replies
if u got a Bellato mainchar u make a cora alt lvl 10 so it dont get back into town after u log off go to some save spot like upside sette desert platformu can move down the hole in cora turncoats to be up the place there hide up somewhere get actool- make macro that "tab" alltime and push keys to force revoke/rebuff should be like
Remove all debuffs
06/03/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 36 Replies
To start, you need an Ozzeling pet: http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?witem=2076 9 1) Obtain the pet 2) Set a macro to use the pet in your bag: /script UseContainerItem(Bag#, Item#); Bag# is the bag number of where your oozeling is Item# is the # of slot of where your oozeling (May have to do some guess and check for this one, because I am not sure how the game defines the slots)