Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Divine Souls DMG,Defense,Stamina Hack and some Other Exploits

View Poll Results: Want a Divine Souls Section?
Yes 215 96.85%
No 7 3.15%
Voters: 222. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
just done navac (256-6levels pointers yay), but even with 1-hit i run out of the points u need for playing. packet editing seems promising though...

Old   #47

no have trainer or .dll for windows 32 bit?

Old   #48

Question

About the UWPE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemoniscooL View Post
you need to disassemble wpe, remove all occurances of "WPE Pro", pack and crypt it after that give system privilegues to it and you should be able to start wpe target DS and catch its packets ^^
I've tried this with no success... am I doing something wrong? I've disassembled the EXE by replacing every string containing "WPE" in both the EXE and the DLL (WPE PRO.exe and WpeSpy.dll, I even changed their names), and packed/encrypted/obfuscated them with 2 different packers... still gets detected by X-Trap.
I'm on a 32bit, maybe that's the problem? And I didn't care about the system privilegues because I think I already have those.
I've also did some virus scans for teh lulz with Virustotal... the original version got 36 detects, the "stringless" version got like 22, and the stringless+packed version got 3 detects.
Attached Files
File Type: rar WPE undetected test.rar (656.9 KB, 79 views)
Old   #49

Please no have hacks for windowns 32 bit?
thanks

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonatas100 View Post
Please no have hacks for windowns 32 bit?
thanks
nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAZAAAAA... View Post
About the UWPE...

I've tried this with no success... am I doing something wrong? I've disassembled the EXE by replacing every string containing "WPE" in both the EXE and the DLL (WPE PRO.exe and WpeSpy.dll, I even changed their names), and packed/encrypted/obfuscated them with 2 different packers... still gets detected by X-Trap.
I'm on a 32bit, maybe that's the problem? And I didn't care about the system privilegues because I think I already have those.
I've also did some virus scans for teh lulz with Virustotal... the original version got 36 detects, the "stringless" version got like 22, and the stringless+packed version got 3 detects.
well the 3 detects from your packed and crypted version are because its a suspicious file (and thats because its packed and crypted xD) nevertheless of course its still detected on 32bit when attaching cuz the driver for xtrap still works and it still hooks the detouring functions WPE hooks <.<
you have to use it on 64bit man <.< and on 64 bit win7 even when starting as admin you dont have the system privilegues .. the sequence of rights is guest->user->admin->debug/system

oh and besides the string "RPE" is also detected because its also known as redox packet editor (similar tool but different)
Old   #51

Lmao, RPE a detected string? I suspected it but I don't think that changing it will make much difference. Well, thanks anyway.

Oh and those 3 anriviruses see it as a "Wpe Pro sniffer/hack tool", not as a crypted file :P The encrypter I've chosen is kinda unknown, that's why I guess.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #52

try using themida then ^^

//Edit:
Edited the first post.. As requested many times i released the offsets for crit rate, stats, move speed etc (please read what i wrote behind the offsets it tells you which one really works and which is only for displaying)

greetz
Thanks
1 User
Old   #53

why when i check something in the trainer he uncheck's it back and doesn't work , none of them
Thanks
1 User
Old   #54

redownload i just tested the trainer and it works .. besides it only works on windows 64 bit
Thanks
1 User
Old   #55

How I use the trainer?

Edit: Oh I see, it's for 64 bit^^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #56

i have xp x64 , but nothing =.=
Thanks
1 User
Old   #57

when did you download the trainer? there was an update recently ..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #58

Finally managed to make an undetected WPE Pro (works with every game lulz), but we have a problem Houston.

I can't attach it to the game process because... it doesn't show client.exe on the list. Tried to use Perm Edit to gain administrator privilegues on WPE, it let me show many processes but not the game. It isn't supposed to be an hidden process wtf, it even appears in Task Manager. I've heard that this happens NOT because X-Trap, but because the game client is somehow protected from it.
I've also tried using rPE, it was showing the game process in the list, but it failed to inject itself into it (maybe because of X-Trap this time).

Got any idea?
Old   #59

perm edit is the right thing to use try again ^^ i use it too
Old   #60

Do you think that me being in a 32bit may be the problem? Jesus, I've used PermEdit!
Maybe you know any WPE alternative? There should be many packet sniffers out there not based on processes