Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

recharge cash, for paypal,

This is a discussion on recharge cash, for paypal, within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category; Hello guys, whether q is not the place to post this, but I want to tell them that they can ...

Old   #1

Talking recharge cash, for paypal,

Hello guys, whether q is not the place to post this, but I want to tell them that they can earn money just by entering this site! And use it in the games more like it or flog gold for the camera; D! ,
After entering ahi apreten where it says
Join now and receive a $ 0.05 Sign-up Bonus
Put your data and then put PayPal e-mail with the mail which created the account at PayPal! (At the latest explained how the account created in paypal) ,
Register and refer put danielon_16 ,
Then when it is already registered can start earning money entering Surf Ads
After you enter there appear that the sentences in gray have to open a ONE! A single time because not only will give you the money ... ,When opened to the upper left them appear a countdown 30 seconds and esperenlos luegos him appear Checkmark green (similar to the nike logo) ,
When it appeared that they "tick" close the page and continue the prayer in GRAY below .. and so forth. ,
The gray pages can be opened 1 after only a day ,
And to see their money just put them there .. My Stats dira money haves and the bonus recivieron ..
Well now be explained how the PayPal account in order to have their money there! (******* only pay when they reach 10 dollars) ,
Come to https: / / and pressure where it says Sign Up now! .. ,Pick your country and the language wait to be loaded and down to the right one pops them Continue presionenlo .., fill all your data. The telephone number of work is not only necessary to put their house (can put cualqier number nothing happens) After making all that put Sign up! That appears below right .. ,
Now it appears that card but only want to use pressure Cancel! And then pressure where it says ,
Click here if a link does no,t appear in the mail. It sends them to be well-mail registration .. and now can begin to earn money from they reach the 10 dollars the money they send to PayPal. . ,
Thank you very much; D ,
I hope that they serve. ,

I will not lie, if you use this page each time you earn money I also gains, but you can take your link and send it to your friends and you make money every time they recharge q ok.,

Thanks
1 User
austinchan00 (01/07/2008)
Old   #2

ty ;P
Old   #3

h

help