Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any good game on Mac?

Discussion on Any good game on Mac? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any good game on Mac?

I have a Mac (I wish I had a Windows lol) and I want to know if there are really good MMORPGs for Mac. F2P though. I've tried Runescape, WoW (I like this but I want to play others), and so on. WoW is good, I’m bored. And iI heard conquer online will soon release a Mac version later. I will try it too. Does anyone know a good MMORPG for Mac now?
Old 01/30/2011, 10:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
You could try EVE-Online (), they have a Mac Client.
Also, there's a 14-day Trial to get the hang of it, EVE may be pretty confusing in the beginning.

Other than that: You should consider buying a PC for Windows or try to emulate some games with Wine ().

Best regards
Old 01/30/2011, 15:42   #3

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 3,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by NPCx View Post
I have a Mac (I wish I had a Windows lol) and I want to know if there are really good MMORPGs for Mac. F2P though. I've tried Runescape, WoW (I like this but I want to play others), and so on. WoW is good, I’m bored. And iI heard conquer online will soon release a Mac version later. I will try it too. Does anyone know a good MMORPG for Mac now?
Install Windows via Bootcamp to play native PC Games :-)

or you could try .. they have a mac client

Tags
mac