Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metor/Crab/Ball Freze hack for 32bit/64bit

Discussion on Metor/Crab/Ball Freze hack for 32bit/64bit within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Metor/Crab/Ball Freze hack for 32bit/64bit

Hi Send me PM for this hack i have created if u want i give in PM but for not all only who will have 1000 + posts and max 500 + thanks and join date max 2009 not over...... I 'm putting this becuse i put 2-3 monthos for create this hack and it was difficult metor and crab and Ball freze but Ball Freze i create in 2 mins so i will send in PM bye bye!!!! ENJOY ENJOY!!!!!!
And i already started work when alaplaya will fixed this hack i will create anthor like this and that it's started......
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/29/2011, 19:33   #2

elite*gold: 10
nice ,ty i did pm
Old 01/29/2011, 19:38   #3

#reported sahilforver1
Reason: Spam

#reported king-kongs
Reason: Spam too
Old 01/29/2011, 19:42   #4

is absurd then ask for money
Old 01/29/2011, 19:45   #5

all had other hack without asking for anything. now ask absurd. keep it to yourself to, is better
Old 01/29/2011, 19:46   #6

LOL OMG i can't belive my eyes cuz my friend have this hack he give him becuse he was having posts and thanks and join date!!!! he show me on Fantasy Tennis 2 the hack and it was working!!!!! i ask for give me but he don't he tell me to take from this hack master who post this hack!!!!!!!!