Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Supreme Destiny - Open Beta

Discussion on Supreme Destiny - Open Beta within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Its another 3rd person MMORPG from e-Games, but I will say for being in its beta stages (recently became an open beta on April 1st) it's solid as a game that runs and works as it should...but a little bit slower than it should. I will go into this in a second. But, the game looks great, character textures on weapons/armor look awesome, and the game has some interesting features.

Some guild features worth noting are somewhat similar to Conquer Online and what might actually just be a rip off of DAoC's Keep raiding system. There is a point earned skill system where you can basically purchase skills with points earned from leveling...and then never have these skills level up again (which makes sense because you will always have new skills to purchase) - this point system is just like DAoC. The game plays like Diablo or WoW dungeons. Maze courses lined with mobs who have mini bosses for key quests. Later level game play resembles Conquer Online too much with its patches of mob spawns.

Cheating/Hacking info

The game takes up huge amounts of system resources and has minor memory leaks that eventually pile onto your kernal. Its either intentional or not, but its not a hard problem to fix and a big game dev like e-Games would be able to deal with memory leaks easily. So, I think the game is made intentionally slow to disway hackers from interferring with the game's workings. Packet editing, Memory editing, disassembling, and hex editing the open game make my computer run like shit (and its a good comp). I think this is a temporary tatic to keep hackers uninterested by making them waste their attention spans on a slow game. It probably will be different in its release.

As far as what is possible with the game...well, not much. But, its only been one day for me. Usually, I go down the list of possible exploits, hack techniques, and editing to help diagnois what the game can allow for, and what it disallows.
So far:

Server Side:
The usual things like money (duh), Skill Points, HP, Mana, Exp,
Position
Target (Jesus)
Any character stat number

Client side:
Food. just food.

Packets:
They use a weak encryption that wouldnt take long to reverse. Problem is what comes next.

Data Files:
Data files are encrypted. You cant even find your character's name in the hex of the exe. So you cant mem edit these or disassemble with the T-search autohack tool. Further, you cant code-cave unless you convert your code into the encryption (which you can get from the exe and can make a program to convert your hex/ASM into the encryption.)

Trying to mod out the encryption by patching it with unsourced files would work, but you would have to keep the packets the same - otherwise the server wouldnt respond, and someone could notice something.

Its hard from my point of view to hack this game ( because I am not that skilled, and other such reasons) but, I thought I might add some info for you all
Old 01/25/2011, 07:53   #2

web site not open
Old 01/25/2011, 08:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunahan20 View Post
web site not open
Do you realize how old this thread is?

04-10-2005, 18:23

-_-

Here's the site: