Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

MultiBot

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 252
Received Thanks: 3,892
#reported dragonram1 (the post above)
Reason: False reporting
It IS his problem when you write Thanks, because it's just spam.

#reported sefacool
Reason: Spam. Use the thanks button or don't write anything.

Old   #47

elite*gold: 0
what is the password?

Old   #48

#reported Osil
Grund: Spam
Old   #49

Diese reports gehen mir wirklich auf den Sack !
Ich bitte euch liest euch zuerst die Anleitung durch...

Old   #50

wow klingt alles sehr gut ... mal sehen ob er in der praxis auch gut ist

THX
Old   #51

wenn du mehr Beiträge hättest würde ich dir ihn gerne geben ^^
Old   #52

Edited*
So posting one post is spam? I do realize that it may have been unnecessary but how can one post be counted as spam.
Old   #53

#reported lugia2142
Reason: Spam

Just read through the thread. Many ppl are begging for the password / complaining against these system... And also many users where reported. You should know that your post is very unnecessary. Rating people on their posts isn't good, yes. But maybe he search for their posts to look if they are really good or not. He only want to gives the MultiBot to people who does something for the community we are. That's the reason. There are thread rules and begging for the password is very unnecessary.
Old   #54

also jez wegen den ganzen reports: ist das nicht auch eine art von spam? ich meine,wenn man jemanden reportet muss es ja nicht jeder erfahren, oder? also wenn man dann einfach nur

#reportet i-wen
reason:spam

is das doch auch eine art von spam oder hab ich da was wichtiges übersehen? ._.
Old   #55

was denkst du, wieso diese/r "Valia" so viele Beiträge hat?
Old   #56

which is the paw? I dont understand german at all =/
Old   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didimaster97 View Post
also jez wegen den ganzen reports: ist das nicht auch eine art von spam? ich meine,wenn man jemanden reportet muss es ja nicht jeder erfahren, oder? also wenn man dann einfach nur

#reportet i-wen
reason:spam

is das doch auch eine art von spam oder hab ich da was wichtiges übersehen? ._.
Nein, man muss es bekannt machen, dass man wen reportet hat. Das besagen die Regeln. Aber wegen euch Spammern muss man ja jeden Post so gestalten und man könnte es daher als Spam ansehen, aber Schuld seid ihr und sonst niemand. (*Auf Mod hoff*)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beytu View Post
was denkst du, wieso diese/r "Valia" so viele Beiträge hat?
Weil man solche Spammer wie dich reporten muss, was ich jetzt auch gemacht habe!

#reported beytu + Arizu
Grund: Spam
Thanks
1 User
Old   #58

Wow herzlichen Glückwunsch ihr Internetjunkies
Old   #59

Wie meine Posts zustande kommen geht euch gar nichts an. Schau mal auf meine Thanks, anscheinend mache ich ja wohl neben Reports auch "sinnvollere Posts".. Dann sucht mal nach meinen eröffneten Threads und ihr werdet sehen "aha! Da ist ja doch was außer reports" ;-) Erst besser machen, sonst Klappe halten.

Wie Nike schon sagte (und wie ich auch ergänze): Die Reportposts sind dafür da, den anderen Usern zu zeigen, dass genau dieser User für sein Vergehen gemeldet wurde. Das erspart den Moderatoren 20 Reports für den ein und selben Beitrag durchzupflügen. Somit kann man also, logischerweise, Doppelreports verhindern bzw. diejenigen, die meinen, trotzdem noch denselben Beitrag zu reporten, selbst verwarnen.

Würdet Ihr nicht so ein Müll reinschreiben, müsste ich euch nicht ständig reporten. Und begrabt nun bitte den OT, die Regeln sind klar und daran solltet ihr euch halten. Das ist keine OT-Diskussion, also bleibt bitte beim MultiBot von oleksan.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #60

Also I take that as a large insult that you call my post garbage while the reporters and the spammer's posts fill up this thread.
Reporters please read

the "But until this, please report post without posting everytime a #reported!
Its more work for me (us) because I have to delete the spam post and your reported post!"
^- Nike I see you have thanked the person posting this thread on 1-29-11. But on a report on 2/3/11, your still posting the #reported post.
Looking through this thread, Valia and Nike. You both seem to be just reporting for the posts. You want to know the reason why? Because sometimes you both report the same person, but with hours apart. Its almost like your just reporting people whom others report. Thats probably why beytu thought that was the reason. Like reporting dragonram(even though I know he deserves it). Well it has occurred twice that I've seen before. One with a time gap of 3 hours and another with a gap of 5 hours. Thus shows that people are following in your lead and reporting the same issue again. "This saves the moderators durchzupflügen 20 reports for the one and the same contribution. Thus, one can then, logically, to prevent double reports or those who feel, but reporters have the same contribution, even warn ". of your post.

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread