Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Megaten Multiclient.

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Megaten Multiclient.

Ussually i dont make Useless Topics but meh after i ended Spending 1 Hour searching around the forums i havent found anything that is Concrete And wouldnt get me some kind of keylogger ..

so if somone knows of Some kind of Multiclient for Megaten . as it seems the game is not so popular T_T

if this topic is Worthless or whatever just close it and ur done with it ...

thx and whatever
EDIT: i found a Way to Multiclient easily without any patch , just download Sandboxie and make a client run in the sandbox and its all done!
still it would really help if somone knows of a No Zoom Hack as the Zoom is too damm close to the character for my taste ^^

megaten, multiclient

Similar Threads
Megaten bot
this might be able to help u make a bot using autoit so if you really want a bot that bad read this and use common sense and you might be able to...
3 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
hello i need know if have bots of megaten and how use i seach for training bot of expertise in virtual battle thanks sorry for my poor...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
MegaTen is a FREE MMORPG made by Aeriagames. You can be either a warrior, mage or gunner and each has many different things they can decide to be...
1 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
[REQUEST] Megaten Multiclient
Hello is there anybody that can get a working multiclient with 1.229U for megaten? thanks if you reply with it. I found one but it never got updated...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
MegaTen Help???
I downloaded the client, as well as the patches, and it comes up with the error: ...
1 Replies - General Gaming Discussion