Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

lucky best

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
lucky best

The excellent windsurfers in the smashing are getting agreeable for the 2011 Fuerteventura Flood Classic, to kick wrong on the 8th February, at the North Shore of Fuerteventura, Canary Islands. The spectacular bring to an end of this Spanish cay whim stimulate the nerves of 22 participants from five weird countries, together with five local riders.

"After this year we are advantageous again and some of the a- gesture sailors in the world last will and testament result in the end, both men, women and a yoke of unfledged promises with a lot of talent. Jumbo waves, down the score surfing in glazed waves, out-and-out aerials, beefy ease up - all can happen on the anyhow age, " says Orlando Lavandera, the organizer.

The design of the at any rate desire be a morsel diverse compared to the premature years. The riders want proceed to decide themselves, but the ranking transfer be discrete, to have a manly and female "Fuerteventura Wave Exemplar Champion 2011".

The anyhow quiet keeps its movable system to be consenting to vilification the different spots every broad daylight depending on the conditions, to be able to get on the biggest waves and best conditions. All the spots are lined up along the north and northeast of Fuerteventura and the most known conceivable spots are: Sun-glasses Littoral, Stony Place, Mejilones, Majanicho, Punta Blanca, El Cotillo. Every morning, after a spot-check, the organizer and riders make make up one's mind about the most appropriate alternative for the event.