Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How To Change Rakion sounds

Discussion on How To Change Rakion sounds within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool How To Change Rakion sounds

This Thared for how to change rakion sounds for enjoy by game

How To Do it:

Enter in you rakion folder dictroy>C:\ProgramFils\Softnyx\Rakion\SoundsSv

For example, if you want a song sexy lady opened the game starts when your scan file BG_Battle02 develop your song you want then change its name to BG_Battle02 after your game then enter the song would have selected will start

Enjoy By Music

If anyone not understand tell me and i can help you
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/09/2007, 13:08   #2

Hello Again MaryoHacker.(The BIG Leecher.) Did You Even Know That It Does Not Work? I Just Tried It And Nothing Happened. I Would Be Happy If You Can Show Me PROOF.
---------------
Help Support By Getting Rid Of Leechers!
Old 11/20/2007, 21:09   #3

father dog
Old 12/14/2007, 12:20   #4

******* noobs.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[BY REQUEST] Change the Sounds of Your SF Lobby
09/24/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 228 Replies
Announcement/UPDATE: Whoever you are who LEECHED this. at G*P site. back off. *************************************** if ever you Got probs at my DL links. just PM me. to avoid Leechers.
How to change WarRock Weapon Sounds
11/25/2008 - WarRock - 5 Replies
Hey do you want an RPG which sounds like a Colt? here I will show you how to change your WarRock Weapon sounds! at first of all you have to go to your WarRock folder. then enter the "Sounds" folder and after you've done this go to "Weapons". There you can see lots of folders which calls like the weaponnames. Copy all folders and paste it anywhere else. this is important if you want the old weaponsounds back! now for example: you go to the "Colt" folder and copy the .wmv file and...
How To Change The Volume Of Co Sounds
08/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Now this is my first contribution to Epvp and I am sure alot of people already know this. So if u know this already I ain't talking to you lol. Now one day I was messing around in the CO file and I found a way to change the volume of different sounds in CO. Now all you need to do is go to C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\sound right click on a wav file click record and something should pop up. Now on that window click on effects and then click on (increase volume (by 25%)). For example...