Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anno1777 Pay To Play (browser)

Discussion on Anno1777 Pay To Play (browser) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anno1777 Pay To Play (browser)

ANNO1777 is an online game that simulates an economic political and military system, like the real world. You are a citizen of the seventeenth century who fights on all levels to advance the social hierarchy. You can open businesses, become governor or you can build a military empire. Everything is up to you. Unlike other games of this type, the virtual money from ANNO1777 can be exchanged for real money and vice versa. In other words, a financial success in the virtual world of the game becomes a financial success in the real world. ANNO1777 can be played directly from a browser like Internet Explorer and requires no downloads.

- First social game in which you can change virtual currency into real money.
- You can be a company owner, politician or a military mastermind.
- There are over 20 kinds of companies from restaurants to banks and lotteries.
- You can make money with your magazine regardless of the topics you approach.
- You can buy and sell everything, including other players.
- Invite your friends and earn taxes for life from them.

Got a question? Just ask!

Tags
anno1777, browser, game, money, play

Similar Threads Similar Threads
E*PvP's Most Used Browser
07/06/2012 - Off Topic - 312 Replies
Poll und Topic sagt alles, wär nice wenn ihr mal voted und am besten noch begründet warum ihr den benutzt. Beispiel: Ich, Chaos, wohnhaft in der Trollstraße 1337, in Besitz aller meiner geistigen Fähigkeiten, im nüchternen Zustand, schwöre hiermit feierlich dass ich Firefox benutze, weil es der tollste Browser von die ganze Welt ist.
Invite to play ANNO1777
05/03/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
ANNO1777 Home Page - ANNO1777 is an online game that simulates an economic political and military system, like the real world. You are a citizen of the seventeenth century who fights on all levels to advance the social hierarchy. You can open businesses, become governor or you can build a military empire. Everything is up to you. Unlike other games of this type, the virtual money from ANNO1777 can be exchanged for real money and vice versa. In other words, a financial success in the virtual...
[Repost] New Browser MMORPG / Neuer Browser MMORPG
04/25/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Earth Eternal English: Earth Eternal is a proper browser MMORPG with 22 races and four classes. It's a rather excellent game I've been playing for a while now. I can't post my IGN because I'm developing a bot for this game in AutoIT currently. When you travel around the Earth Eternal world, you have to load each new map. I suggest downloading all the maps before you play the game. It's around 650 MB and is available on the login screen. Check it out! Welcome to Earth Eternal, the 3D...
New Browser MMORPG / Neuer Browser MMORPG
04/24/2010 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
Earth Eternal English: Earth Eternal is a proper browser MMORPG with 22 races and four classes. It's a rather excellent game I've been playing for a while now. I can't post my IGN because I'm developing a bot for this game in AutoIT currently. When you travel around the Earth Eternal world, you have to load each new map. I suggest downloading all the maps before you play the game. It's around 650 MB and is available on the login screen. Check it out! Welcome to Earth Eternal, the 3D...